The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS Chicago Blackhawks - 7:00 PM PST, 10:00 PM EST on CBC

canucktican

Chicago is probably thinking this.

Why would they?

They're captain admitted luongo is the best goalie in the NHL. FACT.

No goalie in the NHL has better GAA and SP% vs the hawks the last two seasons.... FACT.

want to go back 3 years? Some guy named Roberto stood on his head and along with burrows led the team to its greatest win in franchise history... FACT.

So if im the hawks I would be contemplating suicide or hoping luongo gets diarrhea and can't play tonight.

But I guess you're thinking they're happy to be playing luongo... based on... ummm... iono I guess ur nuts bro ;)

but oh yea luongo had a few had games vs the hawks when our team was inferior as well many years ago... LETS SUE HIS ASS AND RUN HIM OUT OF TOWN!

@ElliottPap

Canuck rookie D Ryan Stanton, with 9 assists, just one behind rookie assist co-leaders Nate MacKinnon and Mark Arcobello. #canucks

Best Waiver Pickup?

He is also second in rookie defense men scoring with 10 points only 3 points behind Torey Krug of Boston who has 13. Although he has played the most games out of all of them, his 10 points also puts him ahead of Seth Jones, Ryan Murray and Matt Dumba in points. Also ranks third among rookie defense men in plus minus at +5.

Not really. Stanton was just the victim of a numbers game in Chicago. He was we respected in Chicago and both the team & fans want him to succeed. The Hawks were high on Stanton but they had 9 NHL calibre defensemen and Stanton was the odd man out.

In hindsight do you wish you kept Stanton instead of the other defencemen (Kostka?).

Archived