The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

On this the third night of suspicion and paranoia, in the village there was a lot of action at the Paradise hotel. In the restaurant a group of people had gathered waiting for Junko to finish his shift as chef. He had come under suspicion of the villagers and they had decided that they would attack him. Junko heard the group of people talking in the restaurant and decided to slip out the backdoor to avoid being attacked, only as he opened the backdoor he saw another group of people standing there waiting for him. He could do nothing he was trapped.

Aladeen; knowing that most of the town had turned up at the Paradise but not wanting anything to do with the lynching of Junko he decided that he would go to the park to try and figure out who was responsible for shootings the two previous nights. As Aladeen started pushing his way through the trees and undergrowth, shining his flashlight in front of to the sides of his path he heard a click and then felt the barrel of a gun against his back of his neck. The last thing he heard was the gunshot.

King Heffy, recoving from the beating he had taken he decided to go to the bar in the Paradise he watched, as some of the newcomers to this town who were to him no doubt mafia, ask people sitting in the bar into a back room. The people would go in looking scared and leave trembling with fear. Obviously these mafia folks had get intimidation techniques. Heffy decided he would get to the bottom of what was happening in that back room. He asked the next person, a teenage girl, that left the back room what had happened, she just shook her head and ran away. One of the mafia saw him talking to the girl, he motioned to Heffy to come into the back room. Heffy’s limp body was rolled in a carpet and dragged out of the back room.

One of the villagers who had been at the lynching, Kesler87 decided to take detour on his way home and stop at the bar for a refreshing beverage. After all lynching people is hard work. Kesler87 wasn’t alone in this idea, but he did leave the bar alone. As Kesler was leaving the bar he was attacked and left in the street.

Summary

Lynch: Junko

SK: Aladeen

Mafia: King Heffy

Vig: Kessler87

######################################

IlDuce39

Kryten

The Purple Panda

VICanucksfan5551

Burrdaman

LTCanucksfanatic

Alchemy Time

Green Demon

Kj29

Where's Wellwood.

Drouin

---------------------------dead-----------------------------

CanucksLegacy (TP)

One one two (unknown)

OurTimeToShine (TP)

Dral (mafia)

PPCLI (TP)

Peaches (mafia)

Beluga Whale (TP)

Shiznak(TP)

Ryp (TP)

Luciferase (mafia)

Kesler87 (mafia)

Aladeen (TP)

King Heffy (unkown)

Junko (mafia)

So... The end for me has arrived. And it's a sad ending for me and my team. We've been ousted by a rat. (Credits to KH for posting this)

q7mRMf8.jpg

=================================================================

As I approached the gallows, the remaining townspeople surrounded me, glaring through my body. All I could do is smile. I had waited for this moment all my life. Death. Something you only ever experience once. I was anxious, giddy, ready to get it over with... Yet...

[Flashback]

I'd had grown up with the wonderful people who I call my faction today, and as of this night, it was all but over. Our true identities laid out on the table, it was something I had regret. I wish I could've conquered this town with the lot, but now..... This.

I had one last chance to make it worthwhile. I made a deal with the Serial Killer in our town, who's identity even to this point I still do not know for sure. I told him, "Do not kill my brothers and sisters, and you will be left alone with what remains of us". The man in the shadows never gave me an answer, and walked away. So I only hope, he listened to my plea. Tonight, King Heffy would be murdered at the hands of my family. Even though he is one of the people responsible for the downfall of our faction, I could only feel sorry that he had to die.

[/End flashback]

And so.. Walking up to the gallows. Gathering one last stare at the bothers and sisters of my Mafia family, and realizing I had failed them. The ending was inevitable. I stood tall, the Townspeople who's lives I was oh-so willing to take, showed no emotion for me. I respected that.

The rope wrung around my neck. The crowd went silent...

It was a shame we couldn't win this for our family who died at our hands, One One Two. That was my biggest regret.

But the best despair, laid upon me, was about to happen. I was.. unsurprisingly excited for this final moment.

My lovelies, that I've spent so much wonderful times with ever since i was young. I wish you all, farewell, for now.

The floor opened.... And everything became dark.

Sarete tutti intrappolati in paradiso abbastanza presto.

So... The end for me has arrived. And it's a sad ending for me and my team. We've been ousted by a rat. (Credits to KH for posting this)

q7mRMf8.jpg

=================================================================

As I approached the gallows, the remaining townspeople surrounded me, glaring through my body. All I could do is smile. I had waited for this moment all my life. Death. Something you only ever experience once. I was anxious, giddy, ready to get it over with... Yet...

[Flashback]

I'd had grown up with the wonderful people who I call my faction today, and as of this night, it was all but over. Our true identities laid out on the table, it was something I had regret. I wish I could've conquered this town with the lot, but now..... This.

I had one last chance to make it worthwhile. I made a deal with the Serial Killer in our town, who's identity even to this point I still do not know for sure. I told him, "Do not kill my brothers and sisters, and you will be left alone with what remains of us". The man in the shadows never gave me an answer, and walked away. So I only hope, he listened to my plea. Tonight, King Heffy would be murdered at the hands of my family. Even though he is one of the people responsible for the downfall of our faction, I could only feel sorry that he had to die.

[/End flashback]

And so.. Walking up to the gallows. Gathering one last stare at the bothers and sisters of my Mafia family, and realizing I had failed them. The ending was inevitable. I stood tall, the Townspeople who's lives I was oh-so willing to take, showed no emotion for me. I respected that.

The rope wrung around my neck. The crowd went silent...

It was a shame we couldn't win this for our family who died at our hands, One One Two. That was my biggest regret.

But the best despair, laid upon me, was about to happen. I was.. unsurprisingly excited for this final moment.

My lovelies, that I've spent so much wonderful times with ever since i was young. I wish you all, farewell, for now.

The floor opened.... And everything became dark.

Sarete tutti intrappolati in paradiso abbastanza presto.

10/10 would read again

Archived