The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 5)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Internet fights :lol::picard:

Actual question. If I download Windows 10 on my Mac, would I be able to download the STHS client and upload lines? Would have both iOS and Windows running on the MacBook. Currently, using my desktop Windows to upload lines when I don't ask *VC* to do them for me.

My guess is that it'll work.

Actual question. If I download Windows 10 on my Mac, would I be able to download the STHS client and upload lines? Would have both iOS and Windows running on the MacBook. Currently, using my desktop Windows to upload lines when I don't ask *VC* to do them for me.

All you can do is try

Considering Windows 10 isn't released yet, we don't know. Since it does work on 7 and 8, it probably should work on 10.

people who cant do lines should download virtualbox / vmware and download a Win xp / vista / 7 image, and you use it to do lines, VC has enough on his plate imo.

I'll give that a shot too. Although would probably just use the desktop again as a worst case scenario.

Felt a little guilty asking *VC* to edit my lines a bit near the end around the playoffs and trade deadline in STHS sim. Lol

League Announcement

Guys I think I made a mistake it was a rash decision last night and it shouldn't of went down like that

PK when a team legitimately opens up you are more than welcome to join

Zfetch will still continue on as GM of the Philadelphia flyers if he wishes

Right decision IMO. Welcome back Zfetch!

Archived