The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche Dec,8,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

That is my first "negative comment" so please grow up.

I guess you don't agreee with discussion and deabte. You seem to not like hearing aopinions, just namecalling. If you disagree with a post, why not offer a point of view?

Do you have any valid points to offer? If not please shut up and educate yourself.

You don't seem to understand why people don't bother having a discussion with you. Let me help you. In the first period, Colorado was outplaying the Canucks, outshooting us 12-6. If it wasn't for Lu, Colorado could easily be leading after one period. Lu had a solid game (.966 save%) and earned second star. He lost a shutout with seconds left because a team mate failed to make a simple clearance of the puck. And all you were focussed on was Lu giving up a late goal. No wonder people are treating you as a troll.

I guess you don't agreee with discussion and deabte. You seem to not like hearing aopinions, just namecalling. If you disagree with a post, why not offer a point of view?

There was no discussion or debate in your post I responded to, just name calling and immaturity.

You don't seem to understand why people don't bother having a discussion with you. Let me help you. In the first period, Colorado was outplaying the Canucks, outshooting us 12-6. If it wasn't for Lu, Colorado could easily be leading after one period. Lu had a solid game (.966 save%) and earned second star. He lost a shutout with seconds left because a team mate failed to make a simple clearance of the puck. And all you were focussed on was Lu giving up a late goal. No wonder people are treating you as a troll.

Yes, Lu played well. Very well. If you can't handle a little criticism on him then that is just unbalanced. If you care to read other posts that was not all that was focussed on. I'll take the victory here. Goodnight Irene.

you referred to the olympic gold medal game as the gold cup, go troll elsewhere because you are useless

Useless you say? I would say I disagree with your assesment. Gold cup, if it was typed that way was an error on my part. Now that I admitted it can you accept that Luongo has a history of letting in late goals? I would guess not and you would just prefer to call someone a name if your feelings are hurt. By the way, please end your sentences with a period if you would like to get into wring criticism. Also "olympic gold medal game should be with a capital O. You lose. Goodnight.

The game was won and John Garrett has nothing to do with it, certainly Lu deserved better.

It's curious that there isn't a 30 second drill under those circumstances(protecting a shutout), I mean if the d-man has an obvious outlet pass fine, but rather than flip the puck up the boards with less than15 seconds on the clock, you wonder why the d-men aren't coached to try to freeze the puck along the boards, I've seen scrums go on for a 45 seconds. Too bad and kind of inexcusable.

Useless you say? I would say I disagree with your assesment. Gold cup, if it was typed that way was an error on my part. Now that I admitted it can you accept that Luongo has a history of letting in late goals? I would guess not and you would just prefer to call someone a name if your feelings are hurt. By the way, please end your sentences with a period if you would like to get into wring criticism. Also "olympic gold medal game should be with a capital O. You lose. Goodnight.

ah yes, going after the grammatical errors. the classic "i lost this argument and have nothing else to say" tactic

get out

you spelled assessment wrong by the way, so at least learn how to spell first before trying to correct others.

you fail again

Archived