The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Haxball League Season 2

Master 112

Just read through the entire OP for the first time, and I gotta say, this league appears to be in good hands. Awesome read 112!

I can be a captain if needed. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard and bulking up in preparation for this season, and I feel I'm ready to take that next step. :emot-parrot:

Zimbabwe defence? Yus or non

Just read through the entire OP for the first time, and I gotta say, this league appears to be in good hands. Awesome read 112!

I can be a captain if needed. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard and bulking up in preparation for this season, and I feel I'm ready to take that next step. :emot-parrot:

Is there any other way to play?

I+m+so+proud+of+you..+Good+work+%5E%5E+_09daffea5bd367044b3c6b620a3d765e.jpg

Is there any other way to play?

Settle down, slow your role son

(language)

Intoews =

Can I be a captain again?

Absolutely. I put you down as the Goat's captain again this year. Let me know if you want to change the name up, though.

Sure thing.

Archived