The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Toews, Crosby or Stamkos?

Mimerez

Crosby, you'd be a fool to take anyone else. He's over his injures (knock on wood) and is the best player in the world..

I'd prolly take toews over stamkos tho cuz he is a winner and has those leadership abilities. Really tough choice tho. If they were in the same draft I would have taken stamkos over toews.

Just like the title says.

Please take into account which one would be the better leader, puck skills, shot, defensive abilities and cup count (Oh, and Gold Medals! ;) )

Remember that this is comparing the between the three, not about somebody else.

I personally would choose Toews over Crosby and Stamkos. His penalty kill ability is excellent, he is a +16 and has 15 goals (40 points) in 41 games. Although Crosby has 58 points (41 games), his +- isnt as good.

It also seems to me that Toews is is a better leader overall. Sid tends to get his emotions ahead of the responsibilities given to him. (Also, I like Toews personality better! :D)

So who would you pick? Respect each others opinions!

put Crosby on a good Defensive team with some top end line mates and his + - would skyrocket ( not that i like him but i would not complain if he was a canuck playing with the twins a top line getting over 300+ points a season would be ok with me.)

What, exactly, are we comparing them to be chosen for?

I'll assume this thread is just for kicks then? If so, How can anyone NOT choose Crosby? The guy's the best player on the planet, and I would need to be seriously convinced otherwise. Who cares if he's hated by the haters? He's up there with LeBron if you ask me.

Toews is nice...but he's not Crosby. Just as Durant is nice...but he's not LBJ.

And, Stamkos? If I had my way he'd be at RW.

I'd put him at left wing so he can hit those one timers.

honestly, i'd build my team around a guy like toews. a real student of the game, maturing year after year. you can say he's blessed with being on a stacked team in chicago, but i dont think it would matter if he were in chicago, or winnipeg, he has a winner's attitude, and you need that to keep whatever team you're on up; lead by example

Crosby... He has the whole package. Few set backs but I sure would like to have him now at the age he is at.

Kane does not get enough credit for the Hawks success because Toews is the all CANADAIN boy & CAPTAIN opposed to Party Kane!

Maybe I am out of the loop but please... Someone tell me why does Crosby get so much hate?!?!???

Why??

Please someone enlighten me.

Jealousy.

Also, Crosby's under the microscope all the time. Maybe if he takes a high stick, and start complaining to the ref, he gets called a feline. Just things like that.

Archived