The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] - Canucks Vs Lightning

Ugli Fruit

I love Salo but losing Ehrhoff and Salo hurt Eddy's game.

Garrison plays well when Eddy is out.

Eddy has not played well with Garrison in the lineup.

I agree Edler game was hurt with Salo leaving, but having Garrison in the lineup is no reason why Edler should not be playing at his best.

IMO right now Garrison is far ahead of Edler. Also he is a BC boy and does a lot for the community.

I agree Edler game was hurt with Salo leaving, but having Garrison in the lineup is no reason why Edler should not be playing at his best.

IMO right now Garrison is far ahead of Edler. Also he is a BC boy and does a lot for the community.

Garrison and Edler are similar players. Salo and Ehrhoff complemented Edler's style allowing him to look better than he actually is.

pass the kings with a win! (1 point up, they have a game in hand)

I actually think the kings are weaker than the sharks or ducks, and we could potentially supplant them in the top 3. As long as pigs continue to fly and monkeys keep chewing tobacco

I disagree. I think the Kings are better than the ducks and on par with the sharks. I think the ducks will slip a bit in the latter stages of the season. Still gonna be a tough go for the bucks to crack the top 3 in the PAC. Someone in California needs to go reeeally cold for that to happen and right now I don't see it.

Archived