The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Kings 3-Luongo 1

D.Doughty

Don't f*cking start with me.

I have been a Canucks fan since the 70's and if you think CBC is even in its favouritism, you are either new, broken, Healys mom, or bf, so back the f*ck off with your bs.

I am sick of the Canucks getting shafted by this station. I am still watching CBC and they are STILL bragging about LA.

So you've been a fan of this team since the 70's and you still talk like this??

Grow up Grandpa. Did your prostate exam not go too well today?

Well - if you have been watching this team since the beginning of the season - you would agree with me.

Our defense is mediocre at best.

early on the season hamhuis and garry didnt have it. but they got much better since.

then stanton and tanev showed how reliable they are. weber and corrado are just depth guys, not really prime time.

edler was hit and miss, but he ices 20 mins. i think with a healthy line up now, they are a good D core. no D, no offense.

We need an ALL-STAR forward....a guy like Matt Moulson WOULDN'T have made a difference in this game....

Guys like Backes, Tavares, Hall, Ryan WOULD have made a difference in this game.

WE NEED AN 80pt player BECAUSE the Sedin's AREN'T 100pt players ANYMORE

WE need Crosby...He would've made a huge difference in this game. Put Crosby with the Sedins or Kesler and we would easily win this game.

The team let down Lu in this one. Very entertaining game and a very dissapointing loss.

Entertaining if you're a Kings fan.

Sorry - this was a measuring stick game for me - it tells me that if we make the playoffs, we will be 1 and done again.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a few short of a six pack or needs to take off the blue/green sun glasses.

This game was as hard to watch as the Canada game earlier today, lifeless, outclassed, outworked hockey. So frustrating to watch.

I really really hope Torts lights them up and they show up in Anaheim, SJ losing today means we could have made up HUUUUUUGE ground with a win, hell even getting 1 point would have been nice.

They call that a clinic. Most dominant performance I've seen in a long time - played between 2 good teams. Canucks got worked. Luongo was sensational.

Canucks top 6 needs to take a look in the mirror. They've been on the ice for virtually all the goals against in last few games (esp 2nd line). Torts needs to change up the lines asap if they have hope of winning some games in Cali.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Honestly aside from Kesler and Sedins, we really only have a top 3. Teams that have a legit top 6 are the Kings, Blues, Blackhawks, Ducks etc.

and what would be the point of that exactly?? Scare the LA Kings for the next time we meet them? Yes, that will work for sure.

Correct. If they are not scared then hit them some more until they are. Call up AHL'ers and get them suspended if that's what it takes, in the playoffs.

Entertaining if you're a Kings fan.

Sorry - this was a measuring stick game for me - it tells me that if we make the playoffs, we will be 1 and done again.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a few short of a six pack or needs to take off the blue/green sun glasses.

it is a measuring stick for the current roster. but there's good chance edler and stanton should be back on time. the D as it is now, can defend against a big team like LA for 7 games. but with a full line up, they might have a chance.

So you've been a fan of this team since the 70's and you still talk like this??

Grow up Grandpa. Did your prostate exam not go too well today?

The bias is because every station wants to talk about the winners. LA are recent cup champions, have the better team, and won the game today. Its a no brainer to felate them.

Sestito is the only one playing with pride out there. great game Luo.

Kings manhandled us for the most part outside of Sestito.

Gillis needs to go get Wayne Simmonds and Ryan Callaghan.

Sedins playoff hockey disappearing act once again.

Higgins- Kesler-Callaghan

Sedin- Sedin-Simmonds

Santorelli- Richardson-Burrows

Sestito-K.Lain- Kassian

Archived