The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Just made a $2500 order on Amazon

:D

Windows 8 is garbage, lol. I wish my laptop came with Windows 7. There's no choice though, as all the new models come forcible installed with Windows 8. If I wanted Windows 7, I'd have to pay full price for a new copy to upgrade, so no thanks. 8.1 does barely anything to help.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Windows 8 is garbage, lol. I wish my laptop came with Windows 7. There's no choice though, as all the new models come forcible installed with Windows 8. If I wanted Windows 7, I'd have to pay full price for a new copy to upgrade, so no thanks. 8.1 does barely anything to help.

Haven't you ever purchased a copy of Win7 before?

Haven't you ever purchased a copy of Win7 before?

It came with my old laptop. I miss it, I can manage Windows 8, but not because it does anything right. I do everything I can to run it as if it's Windows 7, but it's hard. Windows 8 is designed in a manner to force you to accept the change. I just do whatever I can to forget it exists, but it doesn't let me. If it allowed some older settings, it would have been acceptable, but it's just a clunky mess.

Guest Gumballthechewy

It came with my old laptop. I miss it, I can manage Windows 8, but not because it does anything right. I do everything I can to run it as if it's Windows 7, but it's hard. Windows 8 is designed in a manner to force you to accept the change. I just do whatever I can to forget it exists, but it doesn't let me. If it allowed some older settings, it would have been acceptable, but it's just a clunky mess.

Oh, crappy...

I bought Win7 and I don't plan on misplacing it. :lol:

Archived