The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Just made a $2500 order on Amazon

:D

Dee turning down Asian jailbait!?

Guys!! We need to stage an intervention!

There's a girl in my building that just did a babysitting course and charges $5/hour. Thinking about paying her to come over and hangout.

I thought that after the disasters in the Philippines the price would drop with a sudden influx of women with no homes.

But they've been holding strong. It's like, do you want to come to Canada or not?

supply and demand yo, thanks to the storm the supply went way down... raising their price, if anything.

You good with a camera? I could use you...

Well now that I know what I am doing with my equipment compared to even 6 months ago, actually yes I am very good. Semi pro even. I start my fine arts photography course in April.

Just gimme a call there big guy

wink wink

Nothing so base, what you do is get a really attractive woman in front of it, and then make them pay you to take photos of them. It's called home business or self employment.

Giggity ;)

Tried that once but they figured out that there was no film in the camera.

I am desperate for attention and needed the validation of someone to actually ask

Bought the Razer Blade 14

Razer Kraken 7.1 headset and one of Razer's fancy mice... Didn't really look at which.

Edit: curious now, getting up to see which mouse

Edit: The Abyssus, not one of their fanciest =\

haha. i still have no idea what you bought. a headset and a mouse cost you $2500??

Archived