The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nuckleheads 4-Penguins 5 (SO)

D.Doughty

Well. I need a break. Had enough of the Canucks for now. See y'all in a week!

hey I just want to highlight this - guys,if you're feeling super ragey or whatnot over losing in January, really, take a break. It does wonders. As I said the other night, I went three weeks just reading boxscores over the holidays and I watched these last three debacles passively.

Something about the team was off over the weekend, I do personally think it was some sickness running through the team. Not tonight, they looked on, which made that last minute breakdown pretty painful, but it's not the end of the world. The Pens are a damn good team, particularly offensively, so if they pull their goalie, it's not to be taken lightly. Torts is gonna hand them their asses for letting off the gas at the end there, so don't worry about that. We're into January which is when most of our injured guys were pegged to come back. Things are on the upswing.

Mr. Negativity here,

• Santorelli is sh*t with Sedin's.
  • The behind the net pass out front should not be attempted 3000 times (maybe/only with burrows)
  • Bieksa is useless potato,
  • dalpe, ferriero, archie, richardson, santo had 0 effect in this game
  • kesler and sedins should be game changers every game not once in a while.
  • Dammit sestito stop making contact with your teammates
  • Defense has 0 physicality,
  • You're a little sh*t if you leave the game before it is over whether you are winning or losing at that point,
  • And god dammit both LA and Minny got a point.
  • sorry im very frustrated right now

check the games again JoshuaGuy

Garrison Hamhuis Bieksa even Tanev have been making mental mistakes since Stanton and Edler went out of the lineup they are playing out of their comfort zone

Actually Bieksa has been making boneheaded decisions even before Stanton joined the Hawks. I'd say he's been in his comfort zone for way too long and we should have cut him loose two years ago. Bieksa's lazy, indifferent and careless play is the epitome of this team's godawful defence.

New theory: When the fans race for the Skytrain with 90 seconds left to play, the Canucks get confused into thinking the game has already ended .

And their minds suddenly leave the arena as well so they can beat the traffic rush and all the crazy fans wanting signatures.

Didn't watch the game tonight... Only kept track of the score. Saw the 4-2 with a few mins to go, and let out a sigh of relief... Didn't realize we lost until checking here 30 mins ago....

Mr. Negativity here,

• Santorelli is sh*t with Sedin's.
  • The behind the net pass out front should not be attempted 3000 times (maybe/only with burrows)
  • Bieksa is useless potato,
  • dalpe, ferriero, archie, richardson, santo had 0 effect in this game
  • kesler and sedins should be game changers every game not once in a while.
  • Dammit sestito stop making contact with your teammates
  • Defense has 0 physicality,
  • You're a little sh*t if you leave the game before it is over whether you are winning or losing at that point,
  • And god dammit both LA and Minny got a point.
  • sorry im very frustrated right now

Perhaps we arent that good to fulfill all of these requirements.

Actually Bieksa has been making boneheaded decisions even before Stanton joined the Hawks. I'd say he's been in his comfort zone for way too long and we should have cut him loose two years ago. Bieksa's lazy, indifferent and careless play is the epitome of this team's godawful defence.

Bieksa has his moments for sure, but realistically he's a great 5th or 6th d-man. Less minutes and more fighting and everyone would be singing his praises. Put him in a top 4 role and suddenly he's a goat. It's his contract that ruins everything.

Lui stated he no longer wanted to be way out here. He is not going to put up with it again this off season. He doesnt hate us as fans or the organization.

He wants to be with his family and thinks our core has run its course. He may not get another chance with a contender but at least he will be nearer to his family. The same time zone at least.

After everything he has done for the franchise, if we cant trade him this offseason, we should just let him go. Lets not get into legal battles where he refuses to report and blah blah blah........Buy the guy out.

lol legal battles, Lu is not that type of guy. But yeh as I said we would be buying him out to get him off the cap if we are going for a rebuild. Buy him out so he can go sign with a potential contending team and win at this stage in his career.

The point: I saw Sypher and knew it would be bottomfeeding.

Your posts are already cookie cutter.

Reading it only confirmed what was, as I said, predictable.

yet u keep responding, speaking of predictable lol

the xbox comment was more as in that's the only way Van and Pitt are meeting in the cup final

sorry you;'re so sensitive little guy lol

Lui stated he no longer wanted to be way out here. He is not going to put up with it again this off season. He doesnt hate us as fans or the organization.

He wants to be with his family and thinks our core has run its course. He may not get another chance with a contender but at least he will be nearer to his family. The same time zone at least.

After everything he has done for the franchise, if we cant trade him this offseason, we should just let him go. Lets not get into legal battles where he refuses to report and blah blah blah........Buy the guy out.

Luongo didn't want to be here as a backup to Schneider

Schneider is gone and Luongo is the starter again

There is no issue no matter how much you want there to be one

yet u keep responding, speaking of predictable lol

the xbox comment was more as in that's the only way Van and Pitt are meeting in the cup final

sorry you;'re so sensitive little guy lol

I agree in part.

Pittsburgh won't make the Finals.

I take it you're a 'big guy' then lol.

Archived