The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nuckleheads 4-Penguins 5 (SO)

D.Doughty

Another choke job.. Canucks can't hold a damn lead if their life depended on it.

Just a ???? joke. This team is in a major slump, and it won't get any easier. I bet they will lose a few more straight to slip out of a playoff spot.

Honestly, this is not a good team at all. Thanks MG.

People, stop going to games. They aren't worth the money you pay out to watch this sad sack of losers.

We always have to lose to Pittsburgh in a shootout, it's a rule.

I miss Luongo, but at least Lack gave us a chance to win in the shootout.

Did you really just say that? Lack was good, but he also LET IN TWO GOALS IN 16 SECONDS WITH UNDER 75 SECONDS LEFT

Before everyone blames Lack, I would like to point out that it's NOT a good idea to leave Sidney Crosby alone in front of the net.

These are the games where that little voice in the back of my head whispers that the game is rigged...

That missed trip at the end really ****ed us.

But still. One missed call shouldn't result in 2 goals in 16 seconds.

"Kinda feels like we're taking about this all the time" - Lack

**** this sucks

This is IT.

I had enough of this pathetic team who can't defend two goal lead for 90 seconds. We are now officially a butt of jokes in the NHL. These chokers are playing scared, not to lose instead of to win and it showed.

Now every team is licking their chops for the easiest two points when they play Vancouver... Just call it a season and end the misery right here.

Archived