The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~Survivor White Noise~ failed attempt

NotMyBurroughs

Nope - it's a student budget

hehe, glad you can afford to pay more for the same effect and at the same time make fun of those who can't ;)

still, I'm deeply unapologetic because its actually good stuff and with my higher education has come the knowledge that just because something is cheap, doesn't mean its not good quality....

... like yo mama!

hehe, glad you can afford to pay more for the same effect and at the same time make fun of those who can't ;)

still, I'm deeply unapologetic because its actually good stuff and with my higher education has come the knowledge that just because something is cheap, doesn't mean its not good quality....

... like yo mama!

Who is kodos and why is he in this thread

tumblr_lpzrnpK7dY1r0jmilo1_400.gif

... like yo mama!

redneck.jpg

9.9/10 dirty, disgraceful rednecks agree

... like yo mama!

post-6063-Sweet-Redneck-Hat-Tans-kr3H.jpeg

Found this pic on Google but I'm going to make the (imo reasonable) assumption that it's your father. What happened to his head?

not sure if saying "9.9" / 10 dirty rednecks agree that your mom is a cheap, fun time is really a dis on me... but hey, thats cool - we'll see how are the trailer trash jokes get you hehe

Not sure if you just formed a coherent response. Classic redneck, amirite?

1317awful-tan-lines.jpg

But seriously, what is with all of their heads?

Edit: It's a backwards trucker hat tan. Should've known.

hehe, funny how a couple +1s will just go to someones head and suddenly they are looking up horrible pics thinking they are the next carrot top.

man, now I just feel bad.

Ok dude, you win hehe

hehe, funny how a couple +1s will just go to someones head and suddenly they are looking up horrible pics thinking they are the next carrot top.

man, now I just feel bad.

Ok dude, you win hehe

The fact that you cite Carrot Top as a comedic ideal really proves everything I've been implying in this thread omg you are the best

The fact that you cite Carrot Top as a comedic ideal really proves everything I've been implying in this thread omg you are the best

hehe, yeah, actually I think he's horrible... hence me referencing you as being like him....

WOOOSH....

its cool dude, I already gave up and said you win lol

Challenge #4

I know both teams will want the a win after last challenge.

Olmecs to seek some revenge and the Toltecs to build on momentum

This week will be 2 truths and a lie.

How it will work. Both teams will have 3 people post in the other teams thread.

They will post 2 truths and a lie.

They must Message me first with which one is the lie!!!!

Teams will have to then send me their guesses on each of the 3 opposing tribes questions.

Every member of both teams will get to guess. So yes Toltecs get potential for 3 more points.

You are trying to guess the LIE!

Deadline is 2PM for you to have posted your 3 sets of 2 truths and a lie.

Come up with as many as you want but try to pick your bests. You only get 3. Remember you are posting in the other teams thread with your options for them to guess on.

Please ask any questions you have and ill answer Asap

Archived