The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~Survivor White Noise~ failed attempt

NotMyBurroughs

The main issue with the set time is it makes it impossible to do a game with 2 parts to it.

Unless I make each part a separate day.

I didn't think it was a big issue last time as the Olmecs only needed to get 3 people to post for part 1.

I was planning on giving them an extension untill it took them 4 hours past the deadline to have 3 people post.

In the future - i'd give out the actual challenge (with all the rules, times etc)on the same day as tribal voting - that gives teams enough time to come up with a plan. Then set deadlines and stick to them. Easy solution - just say "tomorrow this is happening, the times are this, the scoring is that"

To be quite honest, you easily gave me the hardest time during the 4? rounds.

I'm not going to let a tribe dictate my decisions, doing so would be a recipe for unhappy people.

Apparently not abiding by the Olmecs was my downfall.

and that surprises you ? heh - when the challenges are basically everyone roll a dice and the highest roll wins, but one team gets more die then the other, thats pretty unfair.

when you set deadlines, then give extensions for some and not for others, well yeah, I'm gonna say something.

Edit: The rest of my team was none to happy about the things that went down as well, they just didn't tell you about it, so its not like I was only voicing my opinion

In the future - i'd give out the actual challenge (with all the rules, times etc)on the same day as tribal voting - that gives teams enough time to come up with a plan. Then set deadlines and stick to them. Easy solution - just say "tomorrow this is happening, the times are this, the scoring is that"

and that surprises you ? heh - when the challenges are basically everyone roll a dice and the highest roll wins, but one team gets more die then the other, thats pretty unfair.

when you set deadlines, then give extensions for some and not for others, well yeah, I'm gonna say something.

Edit: The rest of my team was none to happy about the things that went down as well, they just didn't tell you about it, so its not like I was only voicing my opinion

I gave your team a lot more slack then the Toltecs to be honest. Stretched a deadline for your tribe MORE THEN ONCE

The main issue with the set time is it makes it impossible to do a game with 2 parts to it.

Unless I make each part a separate day.

I didn't think it was a big issue last time as the Olmecs only needed to get 3 people to post for part 1.

I was planning on giving them an extension untill it took them 4 hours past the deadline to have 3 people post.

Then make two set times for any challenge with two parts, so the players know what's going on instead of the times continually shifting. Announcing the challenge the day before would also be beneficial.

I have a strange feeling I am being left out of the loop here... kind of like the smelly kid that no one wants to play with and he always finds it odd that every game that the other kids are playing has a player limit of one less than if he was included. :(

Archived