The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT 2-1 loss to Preds

Ryan kesler the beast

The coyotes are pretty bad... They aren't catching us. They can't score. The d stinks and the goalie is hot and cold... They are pretty much done.

We'll be done just as fast in the PO with our current snake-bitten team, in 4 games scoring 3 goals total.

Nux have much better goaltending than Phx. That alone will get them at least one of the final 2 spots.

Better goaltending isn't gonna win you a lot of games if you can't score. Lack and Luongo can't stop everything. Especially if the team decides to deflate in the third. It's just dangerous.

I just want January to end. Maybe Feb would be better...

If the Canucks had the assets or the balls to make trades like LA did for Richards and Carter then maybe we could be like the 2012 Kings but I really don't see Gillis pulling that off.

The only thing Gillis will be pulling is his hair (and some of us may do the same).

Lately is a relative term. I did not mean in the last couple weeks. All I'm saying is there are teams willing to move talented players. This season alone has seen Vanek, Seguin, Perron, Del Zotto, Setoguchi and more.

It's not going to get any better standing pat. This team needs new life.

We don't have a Moulson to trade in part of the Vanek deal...We don't have a Eriksson(who was the centerpiece of that hige trade) Don't have a Silfverburg either for Ryan

All those trades unless you want to keep the prospect pool empty we could not of paid the asking price...Theres just not a realistic trade out there with the cap and the asking prices of players...Is Kane going to save us? Other teams could easily outbid us so it would be killing us...Theres a lot more to a trade then what we see

i laughed at you saying the canucks are going to make the finals, you asked then why are you here?

what's illogical about the inference i made if that's what you ask lol

Your general pessimism towards the Canucks is made in such a manner that makes me believe you are here to troll. I believe this is fitting with the definition of "troll" on these boards and deducing from the form :If you have nothing good to say about the Canucks, then you are not a Canucks fan. So please, continue to respond in your "trolling" manner.

"We couldn't find a way to score. Our powerplay did everything but that." - Sullivan

It's because Gillis, given 70 million dollars can't find talent to save his life. Other teams have guys that scare you with an extra man. Not us, we literally look like pre-shcoolers ... not the fault of the players but good players would change that.

It's like asking Odjick, Williams, and Momesso to lead your hockey team. Sure every guy tries but there is a reason goal scorer are goal scorers.

I'm so sick of Mike Gillis on his high horse. It's disgusting. This team is now officailly boring agian and we have money? Ludicrus.

first time in 30 plus years as a fan (and many awful years) where i dont even want to watch the games anymore

this team is lifeless and doesn't really seem to care unless torts is prodding them with hot irons..

leadership group HAS to change, they just dont have the compete level they need, the don't want it anymore and their playoff record since 2011 and now this year are showing it...

Your general pessimism towards the Canucks is made in such a manner that makes me believe you are here to troll. I believe this is fitting with the definition of "troll" on these boards and deducing from the form :If you have nothing good to say about the Canucks, then you are not a Canucks fan. So please, continue to respond in your "trolling" manner.

So lying to yourself is fine?

Archived