The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Lack - 0 Wings - 2

TheTruthHurts

I think we should trade a 7th round pick to the Trailer Park Boys for Ricky and Julian. Ricky's got some good toughness from jail and protecting all the dope that he grows, meanwhile Julian can come in and show Torts some smart ideas for the powerplay. I think Ricky's experiences with being incarcerated and what not, I think that'll really bust the country club atmosphere that the Canucks have. The 7th round pick that they're getting down there is really for Bubbles, we feel like it would be good for bubbles to either use the pick to select a kid that can take care of his cats when he starts getting older or he could sell that pick to an NHL team and use the money for a mail order bride.

Make it happen MG!!!

(I'm not being serious I'm just poking fun at in the trade that was made today, which was basically a bandaid solution to a long-term problem. We're banking big time on big performances at the olympics to drive up trade value and it's a big risk IMO)

1000x1000.jpg

ricky's a goalie though =p and bubbles is a part time pro wrestler-- he's our fighting goal scorer

Hockey central at noon was ripping him today for his comments

The problem with hockey central at noon is they would have ripped him if he didn't comment on this. They have a serious anti-canuck boner. Look at the Diaz trade the announced it and brushed it aside as quickly as possible because we are the clear winners in the deal.

Archived