The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT 3-1 loss

Ryan kesler the beast

Thanks for this. It honestly made me laugh, and I really needed that. Yep, about sums it up. Although, should probably have a lightning strike in there.

I think it's your sig Deb.

Burr hasn't scored since you changed it.

All aboard the sinking ship... Let's get ourselves a nice draft pick!

We are well within striking distance of a top 10 pick.. Im quite impressed. NJ also loses their pick this year. Honestly at this point id rather get as low a pick as we can get, we need some good young talent.

Lain had some good plays, still a bit goofy in our end though. Dalpe had jump, a year or two of strength in those kesler-esqe legs and he will be pretty decent I reckon. Ok game for Schroeder, I wish he would move with the puck a bit more, he has the skills but is often reluctant to take on guys on the rush. he is all over the ice though. Kassian witho some good back checking and better stick work on the boards, he even came out of the boards with the pick a few times. I'm excited.

After watching this game and rewatching the highlights all I can think is man it would be nice if any of our players had the ability to make an extra move with the puck! Or just the confidence at least.

Hansen on his backhand all alone just flips a shot at Rask, gets it back and is all alone again and just sort of shovels it at him! Wait the extra second, bring it to your forehand, get some life on it anything!

Daniel on the breakaway with no one even close, shoots it at Rasks stick? Why does he always try to go five hole? Why doesn't he deke? Snap a shot high and challenge the goalie rather then shooting it right at him. We all know he has the skill. His confidence must be at an all time low.

Same could be said for pretty much every other player on this team. So many of them have the talent. They're just too busy grinding away. Grrr

Archived