The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

George Zimmerman to fight DMX

Damn I was hoping it was going to be The Game. I think he'd give Zimmerman a whooping. Probably why Zimmerman rejected it and accepted DMX instead.

DMX should have a good chance too though.

DMX is a crackhead and extremely out of shape. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Zimmerman throws the fight for money. He's over 2 million dollars in debt.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I thought this was about DMX fighting the guy who scored the Pirates of the Caribbean movies at first... :P

He went to trial he was proven innocent.

So was OJ... <_<

Great source and nice to know that all of your opinions on the topic are not original but stolen from a website dedicated to reviewing music.

My post came before I decided to go find you a link, made possible by the fact that I have a sufficient understanding of the situation to develop my own opinions, thanks. This article in particular seemed to reflect what I was saying.

My post came before I decided to go find you a link, made possible by the fact that I have a sufficient understanding of the situation to develop my own opinions, thanks. This article in particular seemed to reflect what I was saying.

Yea, it was just a coincidence... offff course.

Yea, it was just a coincidence... offff course.

Oh, I get it, you ask me to link you to an article that supports my reasonable and frankly logical opinion so you can dismiss it as "stealing" the opinion, which even if it were the case - which it isn't - wouldn't invalidate it anyway.

Voting Results

You Toltecs seem to be fairly unified for the first vote

With 6 Votes for CatsPajamas and only 1 Vote for Kesler87

I'm sorry to say but CatsPajamas you are the first kicked off of White Noise Island.

Still butthurt about this, I'm guessing

Oh, I get it, you ask me to link you to an article that supports my reasonable and frankly logical opinion so you can dismiss it as "stealing" the opinion, which even if it were the case - which it isn't - wouldn't invalidate it anyway.

No that wasn't my initial intent. You made a claim that someone was addicted to crack without any back story or source for confirmation and I asked you to supply some. Then you posted an article that stated opinions identical to yours. I'm not denying your opinions validity, I'm saying I'm pretty sure you stole them. I think that is low, you can think whatever you want of yourself, that isn't up to me.

No that wasn't my initial intent. You made a claim that someone was addicted to crack without any back story or source for confirmation and I asked you to supply some. Then you posted an article that stated opinions identical to yours. I'm not denying your opinions validity, I'm saying I'm pretty sure you stole them. I think that is low, you can think whatever you want of yourself, that isn't up to me.

There have been NUMEROUS accounts of DMX's crack addiction, NUMEROUS reports of George Zimmerman being deeply, deeply in debt and if you understand the nature of "celebrity boxing" and how Damon Feldman operates, speculating that he may throw the fight for money is a pretty basic conclusion to come to. If I was going to "steal" an opinion and try and pass it off as my own, I wouldn't cite an article that so perfectly encapsulates what I thought of the matter. Also, it's not called "stealing", it's called "agreeing".

Archived