The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

George Zimmerman to fight DMX

There have been NUMEROUS accounts of DMX's crack addiction, NUMEROUS reports of George Zimmerman being deeply, deeply in debt and if you understand the nature of "celebrity boxing" and how Damon Feldman operates, speculating that he may throw the fight for money is a pretty basic conclusion to come to. If I was going to "steal" an opinion and try and pass it off as my own, I wouldn't cite an article that so perfectly encapsulates what I thought of the matter. Also, it's not called "stealing", it's called "agreeing".

That is the thing. It does "perfectly encapsulate," what you "thought," of the matter.

I don't care for either opponent but my money is on Zimmerman.

Zimmerman is not the chunky ball of cellulite he was during his trial. He's slimmed down quite a bit and has been training for this for some time.

DMX at 43 years old is 13 years older than Zimmerman and currently has the build of JJ from that old TV show "Good Times".

The only advantage DMX has is that he's 4 inches taller than Zimmerman.

The older, meth addicted DMX is in tough here.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Gumball I thought we were bros!?... I guess not. Bros have each others back.

We are, I'm trying to lull him into a false sense of security and then I shall strike with my:

FALCONPUNCH_zpsb444b7b4.gif

The fight has been cancelled (Thank You !!!) Zimmerman should not profit off the death of Trayvon Martin.

http://news.yahoo.co...A01TWUNBQzFfNzY-

At least finally someone understands that Zimmerman wins with the attention he gets. Those who are so rabidly wanting to see him get beat down haven't a clue that this attention he got is the reason why he's a celebrity in the first place. If people left the trial alone and didn't follow the media's cues on what to believe is important, Zimmerman doesn't have the celebrity status to possibly bank off something like this. It's pretty entertaining though watching the vast majority of populace follow the media's lead on cue. Zimmerman is a pimp for using the dumb populace to his advantage.

He went to trial he was proven innocent.

No. He went to trial and admitted to killing a kid, but a law precluded his act from being illegal. Not the same as saying someone is "innocent."

In most jurisdictions in the world, Canada included, he'd be charged for at lease manslaughter, because his act was disproportional.

Archived