The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are you superstitious?

canucklekassian

I remember watching this movie with Russel Crowe, it was called Master and Commander. The crew felt the whole ship was cursed and they placed all the blame on one crew member for the lack of "wind" to help them sail. Days go by, and the wind still refusing to blow the "cursed" crew member grabbed a cannonball and jumped overboard sinking into the depths. The next scene shows the ship speeding through the ocean as the winds are blowing their sails on their way again.

This is what needs to happen with Zack Kassian and Mike Gillis. Those two started this mess and until they figuratively go away strapped to a cannonball or on the hood of my caravan I don't care. They gotta go! This is as serious as it gets, until this team makes those moves. We are cursed.

OK, Ok, like thats gonna happen, owners are way too stupid to realize whats wrong.

A belief of mine is that when things are going well, don't rock the boat, don't boast even though you want to. The game they lost when they where going for ten wins in a row or something like that earlier in December I recall John Garret and John Shorthouse calling another boring game. Garret was giggling like a little kid so happy for the Canucks success recently and couldnt contain himself and I recall him saying" the Canucks are playing so well hahahahah giggle giggle giggle , that pucks are going in everywhere, off a stick, helmet, jockstrap". While he said that the other team scored right away and I could literally hear Garret choke on his adams apple. Since then this team has gone on one of the worst slides that I can recall.

So I'd like to add Garret and what the hell, Shorthouse into my group I would like to figuratively throw overboard to get our ship sailing again.

What say YE ALL. ARGHHHHHH.

Oh yeah, since this season is much of a joke and this post was about a pirate movie how about another joke?

What did the pirate say at the seafood restaurant?

Pass the TARRRRR TARRRRRRRRRRR sauce matey!

I agree that we have sucked since Kassian came but I disagree with the reason. Before Kassian came we had a pretty good record and we had all three lines going

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows (all three healthy and productive)

Booth-Kesler-Higgins (all three healthy and productive)

Hansen-Hodgson-_____ (all three healthy and productive)

But then things began to go wrong. Sedin got concussed by Keith, Booth got kneed by porter(before the Hodgson trade) and both were never the same after. On top of that hodgson got traded for kassian. What was the result? We went from three productive lines to none.

A belief of mine is that when things are going well, don't rock the boat, don't boast even though you want to. The game they lost when they where going for ten wins in a row or something like that earlier in December I recall John Garret and John Shorthouse calling another boring game. Garret was giggling like a little kid so happy for the Canucks success recently and couldnt contain himself and I recall him saying" the Canucks are playing so well hahahahah giggle giggle giggle , that pucks are going in everywhere, off a stick, helmet, jockstrap". While he said that the other team scored right away and I could literally hear Garret choke on his adams apple. Since then this team has gone on one of the worst slides that I can recall.

So I'd like to add Garret and what the hell, Shorthouse into my group I would like to figuratively throw overboard to get our ship sailing again.

What say YE ALL. ARGHHHHHH.

Oh yeah, since this season is much of a joke and this post was about a pirate movie how about another joke?

What did the pirate say at the seafood restaurant?

Pass the TARRRRR TARRRRRRRRRRR sauce matey!

troll-detected-gif.gif

What happened that contracts where handed out like Pez. The goalie situation was a farce. Going back to the Burke firing, the Bure scandal, this organization always handles situations awkwardly. Burke was about the only one who was abrasive and got canned for it. This organization says it takes care of its own like the Malholtra issue and shows class, but every chance they had to trade an upcoming free agent for some prospects we always let them walk away with nothing in return.

Archived