The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Valentine's Day

Maz

Actually Valentines day is the birthday/day of passing (a common dispute among historians) of Pope Valentino. Being the arch bishop of Catholicism he had great influence in all of the Roman city states. His powerful position was said to be admired by many young Roman women, which is why the emotion of love is often associated with him. At some point the Roman secularist senate pushed to have him executed on the grounds of treason. Initially he was protected by the emperor, but after the death of the sonless emperor the senate gained a short term but ultimate control over the empire and as a result, Pope Valentino was executed. It is said that his last words were "Sanctus dosminos lova." Ancient Roman/Latin for Love dominates all. (rough translation).

So no. Valentines day is not arbitrary.

Oh it's religious, that makes it even more useless.

Lol you're going to tell me you don't care about status when you posted that picture of your "room mate?"

Not at all, why would I care if I was popular here or not? Is there a prize or something for being the most popular or having the highest cred? Anyone who cares so much about that is just spending too much time on CDC or their life revolves around CDC. I don't care, in fact I wouldn't care if I was banned from this website. I would just create another username and life goes on.

hey guys, e-cred is only worth something if you pretend you don't care about it.

The lamest thing I've heard. The funny thing is all of you guys are anonymous and have some random username to hide your face. If this website had to be linked to your facebook profile, almost none of you guys would be posting the same way as you are right now, including me. The fact that you guys take internet forums so seriously is what gets me. I really like to see what would happen if the posts made by users here showed up in their facebook page automatically.

That would still be an improvement over "cheap hookers"

Sorry, I don't spend or focus my time on one thing. I also study, smoke weed, do some cheap hookers, go to a restaurant and troll some CDC users and hang out with friends or go to concerts, movies, clubs. While I notice some people spend their life posting on CDC. Cheap hookers or posting on CDC is just a small fraction of my life and what I do.

The lamest thing I've heard. The funny thing is all of you guys are anonymous and have some random username to hide your face. If this website had to be linked to your facebook profile, almost none of you guys would be posting the same way as you are right now, including me. The fact that you guys take internet forums so seriously is what gets me. I really like to see what would happen if the posts made by users here showed up in their facebook page automatically.

Post your facebook.

Not at all, why would I care if I was popular here or not? Is there a prize or something for being the most popular or having the highest cred? Anyone who cares so much about that is just spending too much time on CDC or their life revolves around CDC. I don't care, in fact I wouldn't care if I was banned from this website. I would just create another username and life goes on.

Well obviously you care? You wouldn't be defending yourself if you didn't.

i've shown my twitter and facebook and real name before, and couldn't care less. I post how I post, but i'm not trying to impress anyone either.

And yes, e-cred is ridiculous. not sure why anyone would care.

And if I impressed anyone here, what do I get? A cookie? Its funny that you guys think that I brag or post some sort of way to impress some random people that I don't even know, never mind the fact that I can't even see them. How does that make sense to you? Sometimes I joke, sometimes I troll and sometimes I tell it like it is. You guys here are the ones that take everything that is posted here as gospel.

Post your facebook.

Well obviously you care? You wouldn't be defending yourself if you didn't.

Am not defending myself, am just trying to figure out how some of you guys think. Also, I wouldn't post my facebook here unless I cared about CDC as much as you.

And if I impressed anyone here, what do I get? A cookie? Its funny that you guys think that I brag or post some sort of way to impress some random people that I don't even know, never mind the fact that I can't even see them. How does that make sense to you? Sometimes I joke, sometimes I troll and sometimes I tell it like it is. You guys here are the ones that take everything that is posted here as gospel.

BUDDY. YOU POSTED A PIC OF A RANDOM HOTTY AND CLAIMED IT WAS YOUR ROOM MATE.

Am not defending myself, am just trying to figure out how some of you guys think. Also, I wouldn't post my facebook here unless I cared about CDC as much as you.

No you won't post it because someone will tell all your friends how much of a goof you are.

Archived