The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Valentine's Day

Maz

Like a lot of people on here, my wife and I don't necessarily feel the need to do anyting on Valentine's Day, since we do a lot during the year. However, we still do something anyway. It's nice for us to do something nice for one another, so any excuse for us to do another thing is always nice.

As for what we'll be doing. Ordering in Korean food, watch something on Netflix, and try not to get it in her hair.

You guys don't have go out and do something elaborate you can just stay at home, cook your women dinner, and chill with your schmoopy doo special somepony. ;)

If you have to give into the commercialized crap why not just make her a valentine or something romantic like that because the girls who like this kind of thing just to feel special and loved.

Okayyy this is a little off-topic but I'm looking for advice,

I had a New Years kiss with a girl that I don't feel that strongly for...didn't think she did either.

Now it turns out she really likes me but she's kinda ...easy. She's best friends with my friend's girlfriend and now my friend and his girlfriend are trying to pigeon-hole me into this relationship with this girl that I know isn't really right for me. She's materialistic and we share almost know interests...like she texted me on Friday and ever since then the convo has been so mechanical and awkward...nothing to talk about.

She's attractive and I'd say I'm average but honestly I'm not interested in dating her just because she's pretty and would be an easy solution for a date to prom!

I like a girl in a younger grade. She's cute (not hot) and we share interests in Soccer, Hockey, music and she's smart. I want to get to know her more but my friend is hounding me to stick with this girl from New Years because "double dates would be perfect" and "you'd have a great date for prom"

What should I do?!?! This entire thing feels so forced, and I don't know how to tell this girl I'm not interested because she's honestly 100% set on going out with me, and she's wording her texts so obviously to imply that she's "down" if you catch my drift.

Should I just keep the convos to a minimal and hope she figures it out? and talk to the girl I'm interested in?? I'm not too worried about a prom date so it's not like this girl is my only option. I've got a bunch of "girlfriends" that don't have a date either and I'd have way more fun with them.

P.S: I was gonna send a card, with some chocolate or something to the girl in the younger grade for Valentines Day. Is this a good idea? and what should I say in the card, my name, a message, etc?

I'm really scrambled right now over this whole thing :/

Date both of them, nothing wrong with having two girls on the go. If things get serious with the one you really like then dump the other.

Why waste your money on females when you have your right hand and the internet?

I waste money on females...but its usually hookers and strippers which is always worth it haha..

You can't always play tennis by yourself, its more fun to have a partner.

I took massage courses about a decade ago. Best money I ever spent. Its foot and shoulder massages on the regular but she gets the full spa treatment Friday night.

Should've let her take the courses so you could benefit from it but am guessing she gives you rewards for that ;)

Okayyy this is a little off-topic but I'm looking for advice,

I had a New Years kiss with a girl that I don't feel that strongly for...didn't think she did either.

Now it turns out she really likes me but she's kinda ...easy. She's best friends with my friend's girlfriend and now my friend and his girlfriend are trying to pigeon-hole me into this relationship with this girl that I know isn't really right for me. She's materialistic and we share almost know interests...like she texted me on Friday and ever since then the convo has been so mechanical and awkward...nothing to talk about.

She's attractive and I'd say I'm average but honestly I'm not interested in dating her just because she's pretty and would be an easy solution for a date to prom!

I like a girl in a younger grade. She's cute (not hot) and we share interests in Soccer, Hockey, music and she's smart. I want to get to know her more but my friend is hounding me to stick with this girl from New Years because "double dates would be perfect" and "you'd have a great date for prom"

What should I do?!?! This entire thing feels so forced, and I don't know how to tell this girl I'm not interested because she's honestly 100% set on going out with me, and she's wording her texts so obviously to imply that she's "down" if you catch my drift.

Should I just keep the convos to a minimal and hope she figures it out? and talk to the girl I'm interested in?? I'm not too worried about a prom date so it's not like this girl is my only option. I've got a bunch of "girlfriends" that don't have a date either and I'd have way more fun with them.

P.S: I was gonna send a card, with some chocolate or something to the girl in the younger grade for Valentines Day. Is this a good idea? and what should I say in the card, my name, a message, etc?

I'm really scrambled right now over this whole thing :/

Hit it and quit it. It's just high school. You get a fresh start after it ends anyways.

Archived