The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trade Proposal ( VAN NYI)

Fabbri

TO NYI: Edler 2015 1st, 2014 2nd

TO VAN: Vanek

Islanders need defence and i heard MacDonald is being shopped.

Someone Needs to fire up the sedins and that could be vanek.

Note* Edler needs to waive his NTC and this trade is in the Cap{Capgeek.com}

TO NYI: Edler 2015 1st, 2014 2nd

TO VAN: Vanek

Islanders need defence and i heard MacDonald is being shopped.

Someone Needs to fire up the sedins and that could be vanek.

Note* Edler needs to waive his NTC and this trade is in the Cap{Capgeek.com}

Why would we give up edler a 1st overal and a 2nd for a guy who's already stated he is going to not resign with a team and see what is out there in the market for him as a free agent. Your giving up all that for a guy who will likely play 22 games with the team

Why would we give up edler a 1st overal and a 2nd for a guy who's already stated he is going to not resign with a team and see what is out there in the market for him as a free agent. Your giving up all that for a guy who will likely play 22 games with the team

So you think we are going to get the first overall pick this year I mean we are playing really bad but no way the Sabres and Oilers overtake us

Probably because the kid an Islanders fan.

/thread

Archived