The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

What's stopping you from voting if we do switch to someone else?

Doesn't make any sense to take a random guess on another player while letting a confirmed Mafioso live another round.

Did you miss the part saying that I PROMISE?

If I lied, who would ever trust me in this game again?

Making such a lie like that would be almost like cheating.

Just so everyone knows King Heffy PMed me earlier and basically laid out that he believed that BHB was mafia and either caboose was also mafia or being played by them. I said that before I voted for BHB I wanted to hear from cabooses sheriff since no word ever came and I was already suspicious of him because of what he did to 112.

I told KH that if cabooses sheriff pegged him as mafia I would have to vote for him but would relay our conversation to everyone before he died so that if he did turn up TP everyone would know all this before hand.

It seemed odd to me that there haven't yet been results in a second investigation, by caboose though I suppose the absence of MR may explain that.

Just thought I should share the info I have

I strongly think a bodyguard should protect KIng Heffy because it seems the mafia really wants him dead and at this point he has been completely open and right at least to me. I think the sheriff should still investigate KH but that we shouldn't lye him die at least not this round.

At the beginning of the round I honestly thought that King Heffy was mafia, but if he's been silenced I doubt that is the case at all.

It seems as if Aladeen and him have something going on, I will ask the sheriff to investigate one of them? Thoughts?

At the beginning of the round I honestly thought that King Heffy was mafia, but if he's been silenced I doubt that is the case at all.

It seems as if Aladeen and him have something going on, I will ask the sheriff to investigate one of them? Thoughts?

a sheriff investigation this round would be great, but FYI KH contacted me after GFY told us that he was contacted by him. I definitely think KH still needs to be investigated. I am not saying he can't be opposite mafia of BHB I am just being forthcoming with our conversation.

I have had zero communication with him prior to him contacting me that he was silenced

One of Aladeen and Caboose are Mafia. It's hard to tell which just yet.

why? I am not mafia and honestly I don't think caboose is either I am only being open about what KH PMed me. It's very odd all this resistance to me stating what KH PMed me. Not quite sure how getting PMed makes me mafia or caboose for that matter.

Oh, some minor news, I have a role investigator aligned with me now. If there are any suggestions, please feel free to voice them.

Perhaps confirming that Big Mike is a watcher would be a prudent course of action? King Heffy would be another likely target.

Not to say I don't have my suspicions, but any reason why?

Not any in particular, but after reading their whole recent exchange, and how it pertains to King Heffy, it struck me as odd. I'm not guaranteeing anything, just that someone in that discussion seems like they'd have to be full of it.

Archived