The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

6th Pick: 2014 NHL Entry Draft

davinci

6th Pick   

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dont even try, I have given up on BanTSN, I dont even know if his negativity is srs or if its his online identity to get reactions from board members

You can ignore their posts. Just click on your user name at the top right of the page and select "Manage Ignore Prefs". Not having to see the few posters on here who are constantly running their shtick is really quite nice.

Ritchie did very well in the leg based tests.

Nylander has done nothing in this combine to change my mind that he is the best option at 6th, as I've been saying for months.

My one concern about Nylander was whether he was just a naturally skilled guy who inherited his father's skill and wasn't dedicated to the game.

The results at the combine completely quashed that concern. He's a true pro.

My one concern about Nylander was whether he was just a naturally skilled guy who inherited his father's skill and wasn't dedicated to the game.

The results at the combine completely quashed that concern. He's a true pro.

Mine as well. That was one of the two concerns I had. Im onboard for Nylander at this point. He has trained hard and acts like a complete professional.

Mine as well. That was one of the two concerns I had. Im onboard for Nylander at this point. He has trained hard and acts like a complete professional, a true canuck

Couldnt agree more

Id hope he doesnt get tired he weighs 60 pounds less than Ritchie

lol Ritchie was probably one of the worst in the combine. suck it up he is lazy and not what this team needs. it will be one of the top 5 or Nylander. Better get ready for it. Only way we get Ritchie is with the 10th overall pick from ana

lol Ritchie was probably one of the worst in the combine. suck it up he is lazy and not what this team needs. it will be one of the top 5 or Nylander. Better get ready for it. Only way we get Ritchie is with the 10th overall pick from ana

marry me

Doubt it, it's easy to excel at fitness tests when you've been at 170 for 3 years.

Try again.

Doubt it, it's easy to excel at fitness tests when you've been at 170 for 3 years.

Try again.

I will second this for a simple reason.

It is much easier to lift yourself off the ground at 175 pounds than it is at 230.

I will second this for a simple reason.

It is much easier to lift yourself off the ground at 175 pounds than it is at 230.

problem with your theory is his body fat ratio was bad so it is proved that he is all chunk when it comes too his weight and his bench press was bad showing lack of strength. not something you want in a power forward.

Archived