The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia Vicente Carrillo Fuentes -Sign ups closed Game on!

Dr.Strangelove

Pole  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm playing the MVP game throwing out names blindly. I love it. I should do this more often.

its so fun tho. i remember one game where i pulled a total kes and nailed like 5/5 of the mafia on my list after first nightfall.

I think there are 5 or 6 Mafia left. We have 14 TP remaining.

Out of those, possible 6, as it's better to assume there are more.

Ilduce, KH, Kryten, Peaches, Big Mike, BHB, and I'll throw an extra one in just for shiggles, LTC.

i think you may want to check your numbers there 14 TP would be great but just not how it is :P

LOL! Don't you guys see Alchemy Time's plan? He is trying to clear his teammates name!

Vote 4 OTTS.

hah. God I was hoping for a post like this. you guys probably set it up to make me look guilty.

Vote4 BHB, what a stupid idea by you guys.

LOL! Don't you guys see Alchemy Time's plan? He is trying to clear his teammates name!

Vote 4 OTTS.

I thought about this, I really did, but it could go both ways honestly. It could means he's actually a TP, it could means he's Mafia and his name was attempted by AT to be cleared, it could be the Mafia playing mindgames. There's not much we can really take from it honestly.

I thought about this, I really did, but it could go both ways honestly. It could means he's actually a TP, it could means he's Mafia and his name was attempted by AT to be cleared, it could be the Mafia playing mindgames. There's not much we can really take from it honestly.

I bet you my balls I am a TP and AT set this up with his mafia team where one of them would call me out next round and then they'd use their mafia kill on another TP and then the game is over.

At this point, people who voted against AT should be first come, first serve. gbassi voted for AT, and so, idealy, everyone should've followed, regardless if the investigation was a hit or a miss, but people went opposing ways, which, in my opinion, I think the Mafia got comfortable and thought that they were in a really good position to try to swing the votes the other way.

The fact that Alchemy Time was Mafia too, almost clears Aladeen in a sense. OTTS did vote Aladeen earlier, but switched later on. I'd say he's not someone we should be targetting. I think ilduce, and Kryten should be two high priority targets for the next couple of rounds. I imagine one of the two will also be investigated, as it would make the most sense.

hah. God I was hoping for a post like this. you guys probably set it up to make me look guilty.

Vote4 BHB, what a stupid idea by you guys.

I was just posting what I saw. There is still a chance that AT made a mistake, but I'm fairly sure you're mafia. Now I'm starting to think that you had your defense planned in case someone saw through the plan. Which I did.

I was just posting what I saw. There is still a chance that AT made a mistake, but I'm fairly sure you're mafia. Now I'm starting to think that you had your defense planned in case someone saw through the plan. Which I did.

Oh lord. If this guy isn't mafia I don't know who is.

i am not and I will double up the bet if you want but now you will have to ante up that Stanton pic ;)

we can add another line of text but I still don't trust you!

either this is exactly how it is or you know all the mafia ;)

or not.. OTTS most clear TP out of anyone alive.

Why are you so defensive over just one vote? This isn't even my definite vote. I'll change it if something more obvious comes along.

Cause you're clearly mafia. Not defensive. Don't try to cover up for your stupid plan now son.

Archived