Phaneuf - Seabrook

McDonagh - Girardi

Schneider

Bishop

1st line: Changed to Montreal

2nd line: Changed to Chicago

1st D pair: Changed to LA

Schneider: Changed to LA

Are Skinner, Williams and Jokinen good for you? I've been meaning to try them out, just not sure if they're worth it.

Steen (Sochi) - Carter - HL Okposo
Neal - Backstrom - Voracek
Skinner - M. Richards - Alfredsson (Sochi)
Landeskog (Sochi) - Backes - Franzen

That's what I want my forward roster to look like. I only need two more players and to get those I need about 18,000 more pucks. I also want to eventually upgrade the Skinner to his HL version and replace Franzen with a bit better of a forward (maybe someone like HL Stewart) but those upgrades will happen a long time from now.

Just made a new team and they're amazing. Won my first 4 games with em.

TOTY Hall - Toews - TOTY Kane (A)

Kessel © - 90 Kesler - MS Jagr (A)

POTG Hagelin - 86 Nyquist - 87 Grabner

HL Raymond - Bergeron - HL Helm

POTG Ekman Larsson - Myers

HL Hedman - HL McDonagh

HL J. Johnson - HL E. Johnson

Missiaen

POTG Andersson

Decided to get creative and build a team of players only on playoff teams:

HL 90 Pacioretty - Giroux (A) - Hossa (A)

Landeskog (Sochi) - Krejci (Sochi) - Duchene ©

Benn - Bergeron - HL Backes

Voracek - Pavelski - St. Louis

HL J. Johnson - Letang

Kronwall - Seabrook

Fowler (Sochi) - Voynov (Sochi)

84 Harding

Bishop

Need a second line LW and second line RW.

LW considerations: Sochi Grabner, HL Marleau.

RW considerations: Milestone Versteeg, POTG Oshie, HL Kessel.

Which two should I get? I'm looking for speedy, strong players. If there are any other players that are on that level please let me know.

I havent tried Marleau but his stats are pretty impressive, and plus he's 6'2 and 220, and he skates real good. Id say give him a shot. A wild card option is David Booth. He is actually pretty fast when at full speed, he barely get's knock down and runs over people easily. Also has a good shot on him.

For RW, either go for Kessel and get him for his speed only, cuz he's deadly when he hits full speed. He does tend to get run over if you dont make a move to avoid the hit. If your looking for someone who wont, i'd say get Voracek(only 8k). He doesnt have Kessels speed but he is pretty fast and doesnt get run over because he's a big guy. Plus adding on training makes him real good.

I havent tried Marleau but his stats are pretty impressive, and plus he's 6'2 and 220, and he skates real good. Id say give him a shot. A wild card option is David Booth. He is actually pretty fast when at full speed, he barely get's knock down and runs over people easily. Also has a good shot on him.

For RW, either go for Kessel and get him for his speed only, cuz he's deadly when he hits full speed. He does tend to get run over if you dont make a move to avoid the hit. If your looking for someone who wont, i'd say get Voracek(only 8k). He doesnt have Kessels speed but he is pretty fast and doesnt get run over because he's a big guy. Plus adding on training makes him real good.

I decided to give Grabner another shot. He's been excellent. Scoring clutch goals, and drawing some penalties shots. Marleau's size was a bit of a drawback. Kessel's been pretty good too. Really happy with my team now.

I had Sochi Kovalchuk, but he was a major disappointment. Played about 12-15 games with him, no goals. Couldn't skate either. Bought him a few weeks ago for around 420k, sold him a few days ago for 550k. Bought HL Subban, HL Kessel, and HL Cammalleri from his return. Great investment. My team is complete, and I still have about 120k sitting around.

Steen - Backstrom(STL)[C] - Stewart

Landeskog - Stastny - Duchene(RW)[A]

Berglund(LW) - Roy - Tarasenko

Elias - Zajac - Michalek

Seidenberg[A] - Enstrom

Edler(TBL) - Carle

Meszaros(MTL) - Markov

Bobrovsky

Pavelec

Duchene was injured for awhile, and from that my team got a whole lot slower. I'm not sure why that was.

Duchene came back and I haven't lost since.

My team is nowhere near what other teams are like but I find it pretty simple to win. I've never had any special players either from HL or anything.

Archived