The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks, Stars, Yotes, Jets

jerkstore1972

I think it's the Stars spot to lose. I say that because, as someone who follows Dallas a lot (I cheer for Vancouver first, Boston second, Dallas third), they tend to lose down the stretch and fall out of the playoffs. The Coyotes do tend to overachieve and they have the best coach in hockey. The Jets are playing really well, but they likely stumble down the stretch. The Canucks have given up on this season. It shows in the way the team plays and momentum is really unkind to them as is that injured list.

If I had to wager on it, I would put Dallas in the playoffs ahead of the Coyotes followed by the Canucks and then the Jets.

Yotes & Canucks is almost an elimination game on Tuesday night.

Yeah it doesn't get any bigger than that for a regular season game if the Canuck are not motivated and ready to cool with some real energy for a full 60 minutes they should just mail it in because they ain't going anywhere.

I said at the start of the season that the Stars are the sleepers of the West.

I'll take the Stars.

That made sense then and it certainly does now because anytime you have a combination of Benn and Seguin you can certainly make some noise

I think it's basically a "sell" game for either van or phx losing on tuesday night. Of course phx has a bunch of spare part players other than OEL and a couple others.

I think Vrbata and Morris to Pitt would be a good fit for them b/c they need someone to play rw for sid and Morris can play physical playoff style defense. They wouldn't have to give up much either.\

But both these teams stink regardless.

Archived