The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

The only other option is both you and MR are Mafia.

I am not mafia :)

VIC has been so passive in his defence of himself when I questioned him, it's quite clear he's mafia. I just wish you guys listened to me earlier :)

VIC has been so passive in his defence of himself when I questioned him, it's quite clear he's mafia. I just wish you guys listened to me earlier :)

To be honest, I wanted to believe you. I was suspicious too. That's why I followed him in round 2. But my results suggested he was just a third party killer, not Mafia, so I didn't back you up right away because I wanted to cut a deal with him. Once I realised I had the mechanics of the ??? kills wrong, the pieces came together.

Once again, if a TP has the random kill tonight, target VIC while we lynch Aladeen.

And Doc plz save me kthx.

To be honest, I wanted to believe you. I was suspicious too. That's why I followed him in round 2. But my results suggested he was just a third party killer, not Mafia, so I didn't back you up right away because I wanted to cut a deal with him. Once I realised I had the mechanics of the ??? kills wrong, the pieces came together.

Once again, if a TP has the random kill tonight, target VIC while we lynch Aladeen.

ME!?!?! :shock:

Fair enough.

If you're mafia I'd lol then cri.

I guess I'll have to out myself here. I'm a police officer, who was assigned with Kryten to start the game. As a team, we got a role investigation every 2nd round. Ilduce was my first investigation. His role was brother, which was subject to change, depending on how mau5trap died. Toews wouldn't specify further. I get another investigation this round.

I guess I'll have to out myself here. I'm a police officer, who was assigned with Kryten to start the game. As a team, we got a role investigation every 2nd round. Ilduce was my first investigation. His role was brother, which was subject to change, depending on how mau5trap died. Toews wouldn't specify further. I get another investigation this round.

I admire your effort to keep fighting, unlike Aladeen who just posts emoticons.

I admire your effort to keep fighting, unlike Aladeen who just posts emoticons.

:shock: FTR I was just about to post that exact same thing!!!! But I was going us Gumball instead of Kryten and Dominatrix instead of Police Officer :P

Archived