The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Opinion needed - which one looks best?

avelanch

Which Jade Statue should I get?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

that's a bronze statue worth 700,000 by artist Bill Reid... wrong medium and way outside my price range ;)

I just Googled jade and killer whale and that was one of the images that popped up.

It's not my money so I wasn't too worried about the price. ::D

Guest Gumballthechewy

well it's a mother's day present for my wife, so I'm not about to ask her ;)

Well if that's the case then what does she like? Does she like fish or forests or mountainous landscape more?

also, i find it interesting that only 3 people chose the highest quality (and thus, most expensive) piece of jade for their choice...

Silly Av, it's not about how much it costs it's about how good it looks to you. :P

Well if that's the case then what does she like? Does she like fish or forests or mountainous landscape more?

well, i previously got her a jade fish pendant and neclace for her first mother's day, so i was thinking of continuing the theme, but I think she'd probably enjoy the landscapes better, which is why there are so many of them.

Silly Av, it's not about how much it costs it's about how good it looks to you. :P

i know, it was just a general comment on the nature of "precious" minerals.
Guest Gumballthechewy

well, i previously got her a jade fish pendant and neclace for her first mother's day, so i was thinking of continuing the theme, but I think she'd probably enjoy the landscapes better, which is why there are so many of them.

Well you know her better than us but I'm sure she'd love any one of them.

i know, it was just a general comment on the nature of "precious" minerals.

Oh, ok. :P

Archived