The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 3/29/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

mar29.jpg

"Bieksa should be able to play." - Torts

"Lack gets the start. Henrik remains day-to-day." - Torts

"It's been an inconsistent year." - Torts on Hansen

"He's feeling better...it's good to have him around the team." - Torts on Alberts

"You guys get a little crazy with your thoughts." - Torts on Jensen

"I think we have been a real inconsistent team at handling momentum swings this year." - Torts

"It doesn't surprise me at all. He knows what's at stake." - Torts on Bieksa

This was the game that I picked us to lose... let's hope for a W or an OTL and then win the rest of the games...

Since the Tampa loss we could afford 2 OTL or 1 loss in regulation.

I say the Canucks continue with their strong play but get out played and somehow squeak out with a win... Everytime the Canucks out play their opponent they seem to lose...especially in So Cal.

4-1 Canucks.

Minnesota is going to collapse, and I dont see the dallas stars being consistent enough to make a push, the Stars have some tough opponents and play on the road for the majority of the finishing tidbits of the season, and the Stars record on the road is abysmal (worse than Vancouver's I believe).

Minnesota just has to lose 5 of their final 8 games, and the Stars 5 of their final 10, and Vancouver going 6-0-1 to make the playoffs. It's not off the guard. PHoenix is not going to be caught, they are just too hot.

It'll be Min/Dal/Van for the final playoff spot in the west.

I think that the Canucks will put in a great effort,but if Bieksa is out it will be tough

It's tough enough to put any winning streak together in this league..Its not just Bieksas injury,but you add up all of the injuries and expect the team to do the extraordinary ...tall order indeed.

Archived