The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 3/29/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

He had a broken ankle which takes a year to heal and get 100% it's been a year just 2 weeks ago so isn't it a bit odd he's skating good again? No. He's healed completely and ready to go.

IDK bout you guys, but I'm ecstatic about Booth lately. He looks like he's back to being who we traded for.

I don't think you get it...we have to win out, regardless. We just need a team to have fallen out of the spot for us to take. Dallas won't win out...

So if Wild do fall out, Canucks get the spot ahead of the Stars is what you're saying?

I don't think you get it...we have to win out, regardless. We just need a team to have fallen out of the spot for us to take. Dallas won't win out...

Uuuhhh...dude. Go to the standings page and click on "wild card". You need a visualization to make the point

He had a broken ankle which takes a year to heal and get 100% it's been a year just 2 weeks ago so isn't it a bit odd he's skating good again? No. He's healed completely and ready to go.

I broke an ankle playing ball hockey. Still wasn't right after a year so had debridement surgery. After that healed it's been great ever since.

If the nucks win tonight, Dallas will still be ahead of us by like 2 points with a game in hand, Dallas has ahigher chance of making it than us.

Archived