The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Another GM thread....

Horvat

When September rolls around i could see 1 scenario making the most sense

Presedent: Lindin GM: Nazzy, who is currently GMing in the famous Modo swedish club, i think this is what everybody would like to see, also something to think about how nylander wouldent be so much of a gamble...

Presedent: Lindin GM: Nazzy, who is currently GMing in the famous Modo swedish club, i think this is what everybody would like to see, also something to think about how nylander wouldent be so much of a gamble...

Isn't this suppose to be in General Hockey discussion section

Whenever you start with "Another...thread", you're going to have a bad time.

aren't you supposed to be banned?

Harsh, but kinda funny.

Slow your roll, Stork, why would a Canucks GM thread be in General Hockey?

Whenever you start with "Another...thread", you're going to have a bad time.

Harsh, but kinda funny.

Slow your roll, Stork, why would a Canucks GM thread be in General Hockey?

Bahahahahahahaha....the guy who is a MOD wannabe and spends WAY too much time scrutinizing EVERY post on here has the audacity to use the term "slow your roll"...?...Oh man Elvis...do EVERYONE a favour and LEAVE the building...

Bahahahahahahaha....the guy who is a MOD wannabe and spends WAY too much time scrutinizing EVERY post on here has the audacity to use the term "slow your roll"...?...Oh man Elvis...do EVERYONE a favour and LEAVE the building...

Thanks for your expert insider opinion. I'll take it with a few million grains of salt for how much it should mean to me. :rolleyes:

Archived