The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Flop GM's I wouldn't want to see with Canucks

Canuckler87

- George Mcphee; reminds me of Gillis in personality & has made very questionable deals. Track record in Washinton makes me wonder why he still has a job for this long. Likely to be fired in summer so potential candidate for Canucks.

- Garth Snow; uncertainty with Islanders ownership could mean he's out in the summer. Former Canuck. Hope he's not in the running for obvious reasons among which is his Vanek deal early on.

Jay Feaster; do not feel he has the qualities to lead us to success. I saw him draft a player in the first round which TSN people were saying could've still been there when he drafted in the second round.

This thread is for fun & to express our humble request for previous GM's not to be bought here. I personally want Benning as GM

Trevor Linden: "You look at the Boston-model and how successful that team has been" .......

Jim Benning = Assistant General Manager to the Boston Bruins who was a key figure in constructing that team.

No doubt in my mind that Benning is as good as our new GM, unless Linden has been trolling us this whole time.

Trevor Linden: "You look at the Boston-model and how successful that team has been" .......

Jim Benning = Assistant General Manager to the Boston Bruins who was a key figure in constructing that team.

No doubt in my mind that Benning is as good as our new GM, unless Linden has been trolling us this whole time.

or unless he doesn't want to the job or takes a gm job elsewhere

Okay I just read that he lives in Portland in the summer so yeah pretty good chance he will come here.

Archived