The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

Specials should contact me if nobody else wants to be a spokesperson.

I'm TP.

I don't really see the point of posting this. You could easily be a TP trying to prove your innocence and to be helpful but it's still the only real suspicious thing I could find so far and the only thing I could see worth voting for. Also you voted for me last first round so this seems fitting.

Vote One one two

I don't really see the point of posting this. You could easily be a TP trying to prove your innocence and to be helpful but it's still the only real suspicious thing I could find so far and the only thing I could see worth voting for. Also you voted for me last first round so this seems fitting.

Vote One one two

I wasn't being serious.

And you were the SK last game, so it's not like my vote was at all misplaced.

I wasn't being serious.

And you were the SK last game, so it's not like my vote was at all misplaced.

I'm not 100% sure if I believe that.

You said you voted for me last first round because "I don't do anything", and I don't even think I posted anything when you said that either. However there's no way I vote you for voting me in a previous game, I was just joking with that.

I'm not 100% sure if I believe that.

You said you voted for me last first round because "I don't do anything", and I don't even think I posted anything when you said that either. However there's no way I vote you for voting me in a previous game, I was just joking with that.

I was lying about the bolded.

I honestly had you pegged as the SK from the start and didn't need any posts to get a read on you.

It pains me to say it but the Kes bandwagon is definitely suspicious but I'm thinking most are joke votes?

Ilduce is likely telling the truth about having the Med kit BUT there is still a 50/50 chance he is Mafia.

Kryten strikes me as clean for now at least.

Unless something changes I would rather lynch someone who is always painfully inactive

Vote GreenDemon

Archived