The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

Fair enough. Interesting that both you and 112 had the same idea about the same player (assuming I'm right about her intentions, anyways).
Not that interesting IMO. You are a player that more often than not has a target on the back. Best get an idea of where you stand sooner rather than later.

I felt like you were trying to distance yourself from 'the mafia' with your post right before mine.

Meh, I address them as "the mafia" either way.

Would it be suspicious if I asked what to say to not sound suspicious because people are always suspicious of me when I'm not actually suspicious?

Yes

Vote BHB

Not that interesting IMO. You are a player that more often than not has a target on the back. Best get an idea of where you stand sooner rather than later.

I just don't remember that being done to me to provoke a response so early in the game in the past.

Would it be suspicious if I asked what to say to not sound suspicious because people are always suspicious of me when I'm not actually suspicious?

I just say whatever I want to without caring how it makes me look and people usually leave me alone.

The only time it's backfired is last game, but that was a bit of a tricky situation with both other prime lynch targets being more or less confirmed TP.

how is it if kes is mafia I am mafia? I just know kes gets info out of you, if he says he thinks you're mafia I just assume he coaxed info out of you from unorthodox methods.

What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom...

that's a joke

not

ok yes

Jokes aside, he hasn't coaxed any info out of me. I won't be discussing it with him unless I know for sure we're on the same team (like superheroes & sidekicks).

Unvote

I know, but you usually have reasoning behind it. It's a "I find him suspicious, so I'm going to push a little" as opposed to "He's a player who gets targeted a lot. Best get an idea of where he stands"

Not true. I throw out joke votes in practically every first round unless there is a legit target before I get the chance to screw around. The people that take them seriously are ones I usually find worth watching (especially if that seriousness is out of character).

I should add though that it may seem sooner than usual becuase Intoewsables is hosting and he is usually my first vote every game.

Totally. It sucks that he's not playing, the circumstances don't matter, he's always my first default vote of the game.

Not true. I throw out joke votes in practically every first round unless there is a legit target before I get the chance to screw around. The people that take them seriously are ones I usually find worth watching (especially if that seriousness is out of character).

It wasn't the initial joke vote that I'm referencing. It's throwing me in with OTTS and Aladeen on a kill list that I found curious.

For the record, I am tentatively leaning towards TP for you. Mafia Kryten puts himself out there less.

Archived