The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

I don't see how Luci is suspicious now given the 3-way tie between her, CL and GD was pushed rather than the other 2 (one being Mafia).

Vote CanucksLegacy

For the moment.. even though I've liked the cut of his post's jib lately.

There wasn't any substantive posts by GD or Caboose at the time, and nightfall was approaching. Why would you waste a lynch on players, that at the time, were likely candidates? You did vote with me, and also voted Luci, so I don't like how you're suddenly just flip flopping.

As for Peaches, I don't know whether or not he's interested or Mafia. Tough to read someone who doesn't contribute much, if at all.

AT and Aladeen have been investigated. The only real threat is if one of them is the lackey or kingpin, which is unlikely at this point but a possibility.

eh, he never said why he was voting for you. I thought it was a hunch vote but I wasn't about to assume he didn't have anything more concrete.

He never said the reason is why I was quite surprised at your vote. You've been defending me and then all of a sudden flop towards voting me out. Think about it from my stand point, you have to think that's quite suspicious.

We're going to need some decent evidence now other than just "hunches", if that's what it actually was.

There wasn't any substantive posts by GD or Caboose at the time, and nightfall was approaching. Why would you waste a lynch on players, that at the time, were likely candidates? You did vote with me, and also voted Luci, so I don't like how you're suddenly just flip flopping.

I'm fickle. Here's my breakdown:

112 - Has been very helpful - if she's playing Mafia it's been as top-notch a performance as I've seen.

Luci - I've called her out this game and almost voted her to the gallows last round - the bandwagon by GD makes me think she's TP as you'd think he would be sacrificed over her.

Aladeen - Apparently cleared.

IlDuce - Hey, I gave away the medkit 1st round and have made no attempt to infiltrate the TP alliance. Think what you will about my posts and votes - CA was right when he said inactivity is making this game difficult. Not to mention 3 TP godkills.

CanucksLegacy - Vote is based on his vote for Luciferase (which GD bandwagoned onto instead of pushing a CL vote) as well as CA's suspicions. Based on previous games though I really want to believe he's TP.

Peaches - Probably my #1 target now that I realize he's still alive. He's done a good job of staying under the radar recently...

AlchemyTime - Cleared by the Sheriff.

Unvote

Vote Peaches

Fickle, no?

You don't. But we have to trust each other at this stage to win. If we slip up once we lose.

Bringing this back up: exactly.

If you can confirm yourself as TP, I don't see why you wouldn't do it. Blind trust at this point is a little too much to ask.

And I definitely see why you found it suspicious, but CA was the guy running the alliance and I feel it would've been an odd move to go against his vote. If it means anything, I jumped at the opportunity to lynch GD over you when he showed himself.

If we were holding the lynch right now, Peaches would be the one I'd opt to string up.

I'm fickle. Here's my breakdown:

112 - Has been very helpful - if she's playing Mafia it's been as top-notch a performance as I've seen.

Luci - I've called her out this game and almost voted her to the gallows last round - the bandwagon by GD makes me think she's TP as you'd think he would be sacrificed over her.

Aladeen - Apparently cleared.

IlDuce - Hey, I gave away the medkit 1st round and have made no attempt to infiltrate the TP alliance. Think what you will about my posts and votes - CA was right when he said inactivity is making this game difficult. Not to mention 3 TP godkills.

CanucksLegacy - Vote is based on his vote for Luciferase (which GD bandwagoned onto instead of pushing a CL vote) as well as CA's suspicions. Based on previous games though I really want to believe he's TP.

Peaches - Probably my #1 target now that I realize he's still alive. He's done a good job of staying under the radar recently...

AlchemyTime - Cleared by the Sheriff.

Unvote

Vote Peaches

Fickle, no?

thats odd that At in your words is cleared by the sheriff but I am only apparently cleared, CA wanted to kill you last round but unfortunately I was otherwise preoccupied since my last post.

I have to go with the most sextastic vig in history and go against the vig that cut down Aladeen in the prime of his life last game.

vote ilduce

thats odd that At in your words is cleared by the sheriff but I am only apparently cleared, CA wanted to kill you last round but unfortunately I was otherwise preoccupied since my last post.

Just to confirm, is that why you're using the personal messenger?

Look at the last 5 or 6 games where I was probably as active as I have been this round as all of them combined. This is how I've played when school was going on as mafia or TP

I haven't played the last few games so tbh I don't really know. Can anyone confirm?

Bringing this back up: exactly.

If you can confirm yourself as TP, I don't see why you wouldn't do it. Blind trust at this point is a little too much to ask.

The chances that I or Aladeen is mafia are far lower than the chances that a different, uninvestigated person is.

I haven't played the last few games so tbh I don't really know. Can anyone confirm?

It's true. When I called her out earlier in the game that's pretty much what I said - she has a history of laying low but is certainly capable of contributing.

Her take on CL is interesting though - he hasn't set off my alarm bells but it would be nice to hear his reply.

Anyway, as I have stated previously I believe the remaining mafia players have to have at least one person seamlessly blended in and contributing (or pretending to do so) as TP -- it just makes sense given the lack of activity by other mafia players. Thus I don't think Peaches fits the bill for that role, although he could very well be mafia. There's also the possibility that one of the cleared players may be KP so technically it does not clear AT or Aladeen. Ilduce I am having second thoughts of again but mostly because I am just starting question everyone. 112 is always a suspect to me.

Even if I'm right about Peaches I'm wrong about CL, yourself, or 112.

I'm 99.9% convinced AT and Aladeen are true TP and not KP as why kill CA if they had me lined up for a Vig Kill? If they had control (or even insight) on the Vig Kills they probably could have left him be.

That leaves....

Peaches

CL

Luciferase

Archived