The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

and Mafia - killing CA despite having his kill on a TP was a great call.. completely threw off my radar. Perfect example of when to pull out of a good scheme - I'm sure there would be internal scrutiny if Mafia declined to kill him that round.

YESSS!!!! CL, you were amazing. I would have never suspected you if I were a TP. I love how you had to check the PM, and submit the kills (especially at the beginning of the game) so rapidly to avoid getting caught using the PM.

I also loved watching Hodor and Ilduce flex it out for no real progressive cause :P

Although with the god kills, the win doesn't feel as good. A wins a win I suppose.

Wait wait shouldn't it have been over after last round then since the lackey could block a vote. Toews I think this was a futile round.

I messed up with the Lackey a few times this game then... :picard:

Forgot about the Lackey being able to block votes AND that they couldn't block the same player twice in a row. Sigh.

(Or maybe that was the surprise. Ooooooooooh. :ph34r:)

Frack it, might as well celebrate.

DEEEEEEEEEJAAAYYYYYYYYYY MAU5TRAP (we the best!)

All I do is win win win no matter what

Got mafia on my mind I can never get enough

And every time I sign onto CDC

Everybody votes go up!

And they stay there, and they say yeah, and they stay there

Up down Up down

Cause all I do is win, win, win, and if you ain't TP put your hands in the air and make 'em stay there!

I messed up with the Lackey a few times this game then... :picard:

Forgot about the Lackey being able to block votes AND that they couldn't block the same player twice in a row. Sigh.

haha no problem big guy we will just chalk it up to your "surprise " ;)

Archived