The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

Is that not the case either way? Luci is TP - Mafia win. Peaches is TP - Mafia win.

It's been difficult to judge Peaches (given his lack of contribution), I don't know if he's the safest bet at this point but then again there was his post saying he won't be here for the weekend (conveniently missing this nightfall), which is suspicious.

Is that not the case either way? Luci is TP - Mafia win. Peaches is TP - Mafia win.

It's been difficult to judge Peaches (given his lack of contribution), I don't know if he's the safest bet at this point but then again there was his post saying he won't be here for the weekend (conveniently missing this nightfall), which is suspicious.

The thing is, Peaches has stated he'd be away until tomorrow afternoon, so if he's TP he won't be able to get a vote in tonight. We're probably at 4 TP, 3 mafia right now. That's a tied vote if he Peaches is TP and can't vote.

Luciferase is subjectively mafia.

Peaches is objectively going to lose the game for us if he's TP.

What 112 is saying is that we can only win if Peaches is Mafia because even if Luci is mafia and all the remaining TP who will be voting vote for her that will mean 3 votes, if the mafia all vote for someone else that would mean 3 mafia votes against someone else resulting in a tie and then the mafia kill off one of us = 3 mafia 3 TP and a Mafia win.

Peaches being Mafia is our only hope.

The thing is, Peaches has stated he'd be away until tomorrow afternoon, so if he's TP he won't be able to get a vote in tonight. We're probably at 4 TP, 3 mafia right now. That's a tied vote if he Peaches is TP and can't vote.

Luciferase is subjectively mafia.

Peaches is objectively going to lose the game for us if he's TP.

Ok, now I've understood. Game's been making me overthink and miss these details.

Vote Peaches

What 112 is saying is that we can only win if Peaches is Mafia because even if Luci is mafia and all the remaining TP who will be voting vote for her that will mean 3 votes, if the mafia all vote for someone else that would mean 3 mafia votes against someone else resulting in a tie and then the mafia kill off one of us = 3 mafia 3 TP and a Mafia win.

Peaches being Mafia is our only hope.

Yeah, I understand now. When 112 first posted Game over if Peaches is TP, at first I thought she admitted she was Mafia.

Yeah, I understand now. When 112 first posted Game over if Peaches is TP, at first I thought she admitted she was Mafia.

Could be that is the case lol but we have no choice.

End game scenarios:

If Peaches and Luci turn out to be mafia that would make one of Iludce and AT mafia

If Peaches is mafia and Luci is not that could mean that you are mafia along with those 2

If 112 is mafia, then the game is over and congrats to her and her team.

Could be that is the case lol but we have no choice.

End game scenarios:

If Peaches and Luci turn out to be mafia that would make one of Iludce and AT mafia

If Peaches is mafia and Luci is not that could mean that you are mafia along with those 2

If 112 is mafia, then the game is over and congrats to her and her team.

Well, I won't be playing Mafia afterwards, most likely, because summer semester starts Monday so I'd like for this one to be a win.

I have a feeling you all are going to lynch me anyways after Peaches so if that's all settled I suggest you lock in your votes and end the game early for mafia win after 10:30. The logic 112 has been using is incredibly convoluted at best and I cannot understand why these votes are for lynching me aside from mafia involvement

Thus I suspect the remaining mafia to be

CanucksLegacy

AT/Aladeen

Okay, you're mafia.

Players:

One one two

CanucksLegacy [Luciferase]

Peaches [ilduce39, One one two, Aladeen, CanucksLegacy, Alchemy Time]

Luciferase

Aladeen

ilduce39

Alchemy Time

Total: 7 players

Voting Summary:

Peaches - 5

CanucksLegacy - 1

Peaches is set to be hung. You will have last words before you are silenced from the game.

Player List:

King Heffy
Captain Aerosex
One one two
Beluga Whale
Kesler87
CanucksLegacy
GreenDemon
Peaches
VICanucksfan5551
Malkin Cookies
PPCLI