The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

I told Intoews to add me to the host sign-up list. I am also going to go with the ridiculous (IMO) version where everyone gets a role of some significance since people who are just TP don't seem to care and would apparently rather see their team lose then actually take their turn at being a regular player. It ****es me off TBH.

Good news then I'm up next and everybody will have a role even if it's not a huge one.

Also it's going to have a theme that no one's done as far as I know

Thread will be up shortly.

Yup, AT and CL were good and all, but GD was on a whole other level of domination. He was so good at blending his own team forgot he was mafia (true story).

Amazingly good job at blending in

Side note has the Vig ever came out in a game with no doc and lived for more than a round ?

1) Aladeen
2) Kryten

3) King Heffy

4) Intoewsables

5) Peaches

6) Go Faulk Yourself
7. Luciferase
8. otherwise
9) IlDuce39
Kind of want to take a break after these past 2 nerve-wracking finales but I won't leave my Hillbilly Homeboy hanging.

Thanks to Toews for hosting and congrats to the mafia for winning. Should have killed more of you guys <_<

Curious, did you actually listen to me that nightfall where I pleaded to you to kill CA? It sucks cause I wanted to keep the SK alive, and I didn't think you were the SK considering how much on the offensive you were.

Archived