The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

Really.. It's true. Kes jumped to TB me when Dral first played. Kes would've used it by now guys, come'on.

I knew I was pretty safe because I was in contact with the spokesperson and med kit guy and I knew mafia wasn't going to kill me because I almost got killed on first night. Would be a waste to kill such a suspicious player

By choosing your other target and letting him get a chance at getting his claimed kill through. You're not really helping your cause much right now by pretending like he was some solitary primary target when you hadn't even decided between the two.

I was being forced to make a kill and I couldn't afford to wait. CA claiming to be vig gave me only 1 option left instead of 2. I like to have more than 1 option when I go to pm with a host and use my role.

I knew I was pretty safe because I was in contact with the spokesperson and med kit guy and I knew mafia wasn't going to kill me because I almost got killed on first night. Would be a waste to kill such a suspicious player

I can understand 1st night, but there were more suspicious targets in night 2. I'm kind of surprised I wasn't one of your targets, and that CA was your main target given the list you put out.

Probably 8 mafia with the lackey included:

One one two

Beluga Whale

GreenDemon

Bo Hunter Booth

Caboose

Go Faulk Yourself

BurrDaMan

Alchemy Time

Invesigate AT,112 or GFY imo

And you wanted to kill CA?

IMO

LYNCH One one two

TB GreenDemon

SK Caboose

VIG Go Faulk Yourself or BDM

But why would you want to kill CA when the lynch was very close between both him and 112? Why would you make that risky play of perhaps a last second vote swing for CA to get lynched if he didn't come out and reveal his role, and then you basically nullify your kill.

That's why I had a second option. GreenDemon. Pretty sure 112 was leading that vote by a lot

Archived