The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

So I was right about Kesler again...

If CA is the Vig, why would the Lackey (who should be GFY) block the SK's kill? Wouldn't they want the Vig dead?

Lackeys can't block actions taken against themselves. The mafia (you) probably didn't expect the Vigilante to kill Kesler or didn't think they could afford to let VIC live another round.

Expand pls lol

Maybe later.

Lackeys can't block actions taken against themselves. The mafia (you) probably didn't expect the Vigilante to kill Kesler or didn't think they could afford to let VIC live another round.

Maybe later.

PM me.

Soo what are some peoples lists of suspects?

1) BDM

2) King Heffy

3) Aladeen

4) Luciferase

In no particular order. May change though - I was fairly entwined in Kesler's Soap Opera which served as a distraction from the scrutiny of others if nothing else. (Good job CA in getting rid of him!)

Well here's my suspect list (also in no particular order)

-Heffy (please see above post by me)

-Malkin Cookies (hasn't contributed much to discussion, seems like an active drifter in the wind; whole thing with Kes seems like it was staged)

-GreenDemon (been inactive and opinion based whether he's helped at all; seems to just post to avoid godkills)

-Caboose (hasn't been as active as I would hope)

-OTTS (has just been throwing suggestions left and right; been quite accurate for the most part, Mafia trying to blend in?)

1) BDM

2) King Heffy

3) Aladeen

4) Luciferase

In no particular order. May change though - I was fairly entwined in Kesler's Soap Opera which served as a distraction from the scrutiny of others if nothing else. (Good job CA in getting rid of him!)

The lack of inactive people on your list definitely surprised me.

No caboose, BHB, Malkin or GD?

That being said both Aladeen and Luciferase and i guess myself aswell have been less active then normal.

That being said both Aladeen and Luciferase and i guess myself aswell have been less active then normal.

Ilduce always suspects me. He is wrong about me now just like he was wrong about me with the WOAT Vig role he played last game.

He is just jealous that my people love me and would never defile my corpse in a non-erotic manner!

Vote BHB

CL I had nothing to do with Kesler and his dramatic TB plan. If you look at every round I wanted him dead because I don't trust him and thought he was suspicious the whole time.

My list is based on gut feeling

1) GreenDemon

2) KH

3) CL

I'm going to Vote GreenDemon for now and wait to see if anything else changes by tonight

I don't know Malkin enough and since when does GD post anything? Kesler makes him sign up to be cannon fodder and then he makes the odd ludicrous post probably because Kesler bugs him to post something so he doesn't get Godkilled.

Caboose has been on my radar a few games in the past and I've been dead wrong about him.. not sure about this game.

BHB plays similarly whether TP or Mafia.. he always gets suspected for being quiet regardless of his affiliation. I'm leaning towards TP from the cut of his few posts though.

Of the 4 I listed, I'm most suspicious of Heffy - he usually strikes me as a leader when I'm on the same team and while he's been helpful this game, it's less-so than usual. I suppose he may just be a normal TP and less-involved because of it, but he's still tops on my list.

Aladeen has switched his style to more erotic erratic lately so I don't have a bead on him. Just a hunch.

I put you on the list (and at the top) mostly as a joke in response to your prompt. Also to see how you'd react - I don't think you're mafia at the moment.

Luciferase is capable of a lot more than she's putting out - unfortunately right in line with how she usually plays whether Mafia or TP. She uses the outside-commitment excuse so often it's lost all weight with me. Still, compared to Caboose, BHB, GD and Malkin her lack of insightful contribution strikes me as more suspicious at the moment.

Ilduce always suspects me. He is wrong about me now just like he was wrong about me with the WOAT Vig role he played last game.

He is just jealous that my people love me and would never defile my corpse in a non-erotic manner!

Vote BHB

Sorrrrry.. kept that game going down to the wire due to my sense of dramatic flair, obviously!

Well here's my suspect list (also in no particular order)

-Heffy (please see above post by me)

-Malkin Cookies (hasn't contributed much to discussion, seems like an active drifter in the wind; whole thing with Kes seems like it was staged)

-GreenDemon (been inactive and opinion based whether he's helped at all; seems to just post to avoid godkills)

-Caboose (hasn't been as active as I would hope)

-OTTS (has just been throwing suggestions left and right; been quite accurate for the most part, Mafia trying to blend in?)

Logic: Otis has been accurate in his accusations so he must be mafia.. kk there pal.

Archived