The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADF: (1) Boston Bruins vs (3) Montreal Canadiens

Who will win the series?  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How did he score 39 goals?

Always been a streaky player. When he's not in his game he just shoot the puck from the outside instead of trying to crash the net... But I really didn't like his game along the boards. For god sake, Desharnais is only 5'7 and he won more battles than him.

which one of winning or class do the Canucks fans have then?

None, but I'll take winning over class any day of the week.

If we don't win, I don't want class either. Class is a burden.

If we win, yeah then I'll welcome class. Until then...

fair enough. bruins fans aren't racist though, a few idiots on twitter are.

Idiots who happen to live in no other hockey markets then Boston.

There are 29 good hockey markets in the NHL. #bostonaintone

I really dislike the bruins.. Even If I were to completely disregard 2011, their players and many of the fans have zero sportsmanship.

Look at today, Thornton spraying water at subban? For what purpose?

These guys are like immature teenagers and show no respect to their opponent at all.

Dispicable.

I really hope that they get what they deserve, if not from the Habs then from the next team they play. So sick of those guys

This is what makes playoff hockey so much worse than regular season hockey. Players squirting water from the bench, or into another players glove, constant crosschecks, cheapshots, and slashes, etc. Sure it happens all season, but it really ramps up in the playoffs, especially when Boston plays. I think it takes away from the game.

Hoping Montreal can rebound from this game and win game 6. I think they need to bring Briere back in the lineup though. Maybe shake up all the lines too.

Name other examples then. I tried but all I could find were racist remarks to Ward and Subban both were from Bruin fans...

well a quick search shows this about rangers fans:

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/03/wayne-simmonds-fed-the-racist-trolls-last-night.html

or this, in London Ontario during a pre season game

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/41885-NHL-says-bananathrowing-incident-in-preseason-game-is-stupid-and-ignorant.html

i'm sure there's others

Archived