The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Torts Fired

Strombone1

It's ok. I have no expectations for you anyways. I have no hope for anyone who is defending Torterella.

Defending Tortella is too disagree with Trevor Linden who knows more hockey then any of you clowns so yea.

No worries, go on rambling. NO one cares about what you have to say anyways.

Since Torts doesn't have your approval at least he has his millions and his cup ring to keep him warm.

absolutely not, Melanson has been great, he's the last guy I want to see gone especially with us leaning on young goalies now.

The others I agree, bring in the coach & let him decide assistants, keep Rollie though.

:ph34r: loose lips sink ships.

1-the quality of the team was inflated due to easy opponents. Minnesota choked plain and simple.

2-you question the lack of offensive when PP ineptitude is a big part after using practically the exact same personnel under both regimes.

3-how many more coaches are we going to let go before we figure out its not a coaching issue?

4-The realignment put us in the most difficult division in the league with every team in the west practically having a better record than the entire east.

1 for the 3rd time. Regardless of who is in your division....... winning a division title is much much much much more difficult then getting the 8th playoff spot. btw last year North West Division had 2 teams in the playoffs. You made it sound like we were only winning games in our division. We were out right beating teams in other divisions too, and had a winning record against every division in the WEst.

2 It's not a question about power play, its right there for us to see, this is our worst offensive year IN TEAM HISTORY. WTF IS THAT!!!!

3 Torterella sucks as a coach. Owner ship should have let Mike Gillis chose the coach.

4 I didn't challenge the CAnucks to win the division title this year, or mentioned anything about winning the division this year. I compared too winning a division title, vs not even coming close to a playoff spot.

what I was trying to say was that the team Torterella was currently coaching happened to win 5 straight division titles, yes Tortertella couldn't even get us into a playoff spot? That is not even close.

Capturing a division is still much much much more difficult then coming in 8th, regardless of who is in your division.

Umm, not when no one else in your division can even make the playoffs, or are just barely made it. For us, it was pretty easy for a few years. We had no real competition.

It's ok. I have no expectations for you anyways. I have no hope for anyone who is defending Torterella.

Defending Tortella is too disagree with Trevor Linden who knows more hockey then any of you clowns so yea.

No worries, go on rambling. NO one cares about what you have to say anyways.

I would attack you but instead I feel a deep sympathy for your hideous attempt at a coherent paragraph.

It's literally like you shit out a bunch of sentences and walked away.

You obviously want Tortorella out. I see that. You are fearless in your spineless ignorance.

Way to go, broseph.

1 for the 3rd time. Regardless of who is in your division....... winning a division title is much much much much more difficult then getting the 8th playoff spot. btw last year North West Division had 2 teams in the playoffs. You made it sound like we were only winning games in our division. We were out right beating teams in other divisions too, and had a winning record against every division in the WEst.

2 It's not a question about power play, its right there for us to see, this is our worst offensive year IN TEAM HISTORY. WTF IS THAT!!!!

3 Torterella sucks as a coach. Owner ship should have let Mike Gillis chose the coach.

4 I didn't challenge the CAnucks to win the division title this year, or mentioned anything about winning the division this year. I compared too winning a division title, vs not even coming close to a playoff spot.

what I was trying to say was that the team Torterella was currently coaching happened to win 5 straight division titles, yes Tortertella couldn't even get us into a playoff spot? That is not even close.

We weren't outright beating teams last year. Sharks went undefeated against us. We were terrible last year.

Also, this team Tortorella was coaching also cost AV his job as well.

Archived