The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 15 Thread

PlayStation

I started a BEAGM with the Nucks and we suck lol...

Just traded the Sedins + Miller to NYI for Dal Colle, Reinhart, Pulock and a 1st and 3rd LOL

I gave the simulation for them a shot for 2 years, could barely break even so now I'm about to trade everyone out lol. You playing with salary cap on? No one can seem to take both sedins unless I get a cap dump player.

I gave the simulation for them a shot for 2 years, could barely break even so now I'm about to trade everyone out lol. You playing with salary cap on? No one can seem to take both sedins unless I get a cap dump player.

Yup. Managed to get McDavid #1 overall and sign Krejci in FA. Will hold as a stop gap for McDavid for a couple years. My current roster for year 2:

Kassian 84 Krejci 89 Jensen 84

Nielsen 84 Bonino 85 Vey 80

Ward 84 Matthias 83 Hansen 81

Sestito 77 Zalewski 78 Dorsett 80

Hamhuis 87 Edler 85

Sbisa 83 Tanev 82

Donovan 83 Stanton 81

Markstrom 83

Vokoun 82

Top Prospects:

Connor McDavid 74 4.5 G

Hunter Shinkaruk 78 4.5 Y

Anthony Mantha 77 4.5 Y

Michael Dal Colle 76 4.5 Y

Griffen Reinhart 81 4.5 Y

Ryan Pilon 63 4.5 R

Nicholas Meloche 61 4.5 R

Ryan Pulock 75 4 Y

Nathan Beaulieu 80 4 Y

Jake Virtanen 76 4 Y

Jared McCann 73 4 Y

Nicholas Roy 63 4 Y

Bo Horvat 80 4 Y

K Schuyz 65 4 Y

F Tremblay 72 4 Y

Everyone else is below 4 Y stars.

Ahh so you are obviously playing on old-gen then, I do not like the new potential system and much prefer the stars and billion other features that are missing from next gen gm. I'll have a go tonight and tell you how I go rebuilding.

Yup. Managed to get McDavid #1 overall and sign Krejci in FA. Will hold as a stop gap for McDavid for a couple years. My current roster for year 2:

Kassian 84 Krejci 89 Jensen 84

Nielsen 84 Bonino 85 Vey 80

Ward 84 Matthias 83 Hansen 81

Sestito 77 Zalewski 78 Dorsett 80

Hamhuis 87 Edler 85

Sbisa 83 Tanev 82

Donovan 83 Stanton 81

Markstrom 83

Vokoun 82

Top Prospects:

Connor McDavid 74 4.5 G

Hunter Shinkaruk 78 4.5 Y

Anthony Mantha 77 4.5 Y

Michael Dal Colle 76 4.5 Y

Griffen Reinhart 81 4.5 Y

Ryan Pilon 63 4.5 R

Nicholas Meloche 61 4.5 R

Ryan Pulock 75 4 Y

Nathan Beaulieu 80 4 Y

Jake Virtanen 76 4 Y

Jared McCann 73 4 Y

Nicholas Roy 63 4 Y

Bo Horvat 80 4 Y

K Schuyz 65 4 Y

F Tremblay 72 4 Y

Everyone else is below 4 Y stars.

Literally just started GM few hours ago with Canucks and made some good moves already.

Vrbata Malkin Gaborik

Kassian Johansen Jagr

Very Draisaitl plug

Dorsett Mathias plug

Gotta work on d still but pretty much same and dumped Edler. Got a young team with high end prospects/young players that will have high value soon and a lot of cap space for FA...

It's so stupid how easy it is to gain top 5 picks in this game. What I do is play/sim the first 10-15 games, see who's in last place at that time, and if it's a team like WPG/EDM/CGY or any team that likely wont improve, you offer them your first rounder for theirs and they accept it everytime, even on hard trade difficulty. My prospect pool in the 2 years i've simmed are highlighted by Connor Mcdavid, Sean Day and Tyler Benson.

I'm getting frustrated playing hut I have 4 disconnects and every time it happens in the first intermission when I'm winning it just continues to load and I always get the loss..

I've had that happen twice now, pressed continue and then it just freezed on waiting for user? I think I waited 10mins~ the second time and it still didnt unfreeze. Got a loss in playoffs because of it, thanks EA.

I've had that happen twice now, pressed continue and then it just freezed on waiting for user? I think I waited 10mins~ the second time and it still didnt unfreeze. Got a loss in playoffs because of it, thanks EA.

If it says waiting for user, whoever leaves first gets the loss.

Archived