The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECF: (4) Montreal Canadiens vs (5) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah it was also ridiculous how Therrien was gushing about how special of a team they have just because they came out of the second round..Like come on you are only half way to the ultimate goal, keep yourself and the team grounded.

Reminds me of 2011 when we beat CHI first team and we celebrated as if we had just won the cup, except we went all the way to game 7 of the SCF.

I think Montreal's done barring a HUGE miracle comeback

so who do they start in gm 3?

do they switch to budaj??

I didn't think goaltending was a problem, lundqvist has just been amazing

Tokarski was a bit shaky at the beginning in my opinion, but he settled down nicely. The goalie at the other end is just too elite. I'd stick with him for the rest of the series. Switching goalies could prove more troublesome.

How the hell is this clown employed, let alone working the semifinals? The NHL can't seriously expect fans to believe that he's the best they could come up with.

Like you say it's like the NHL wants to make the fix look more obvious.

there is no fix no conspiracy Canadiens lost this game all by themselves end of story stop complaining about the refs

How can we not complain when the favouritism towards the Rangers gets more and more apparent each game?

Archived