6th overall

To ANA:

Kesler

To VAN:

1st overall

10th overall

24th overall

Good?

It's feasible. Added of course NYI wants to play ball and we have items they'd be interested in. Translate that 10th and or 24th with an additional piece into the 5th overall and 1st 5th 10th or 24th....

Tangerines, imagine if Nylander fell to 10. Wow

I doubt it though.

That would be a dream. I think We can get a very good prospect at 10th regardless though. Fleury/Virtanen/Kappanen/Ritchie/Larkin/Tuch

Tbh that is a very good proposal I think another piece has go to Anaheim. Pick or mid prospect

Yeah maybe FLA's 3rd or something like that. We give up enough already in this trade. I think its pretty fair, and everyone gets what they want.

It's feasible. Added of course NYI wants to play ball and we have items they'd be interested in. Translate that 10th and or 24th with an additional piece into the 5th overall and 1st 5th 10th or 24th....

Interestingly enough that could be an option given they have no 1ST next year. 2 first rounders this year may ease the pain a little.

Given were getting DSP it would likely have to b our pick.

Essentially we trade Kesler, tanev and a pick and get the 1st, 10th, 24th and DSP

It would have to be our pick. I really like your proposal though.

Thanks. I think it's a good starting point to say the least. I hope Benning is reading this :lol:

Essentially we trade Kesler, tanev and a pick and get the 1st, 10th, 24th and DSP

We're not getting DSP, he would be going to Florida.

Cannot be DSP, we need that D prospect in Vatanen as an RHD would be HUGE especially as we'd be losing Hansen.

Decent. Anaheim is losing a bit but not bad.

It was rumoured that Anaheim had the 10th, 24th, and a young player on the table in a possible Kesler deal at the deadline. Thats what they're given up for Kesler in this deal. Other teams will be bidding for Kesler also, so they would have to overypay to compete in the sweepstakes. Maybe florida adds a 3rd to make it a little more fair.

Florida yes. Buffalo, never

Me, anyways.

Not if I was a veteran and actually wanted to win. If all they are looking for is a paycheck and a nice place to live then they'd accept. Bieksa Hamhuis Garrison and Edler prefer Vancouver over Florida as 2 have been here their whole careers and the other 2 have decided to return home.

If any D gets moved on this team it's Tanev.

It was rumoured that Anaheim had the 10th, 24th, and a young player on the table in a possible Kesler deal at the deadline. Thats what they're given up for Kesler in this deal. Other teams will be bidding for Kesler also, so they would have to overypay to compete in the sweepstakes.

I realize the reports on Murray's interest however I'm not convinced all 3 pieces were only for Kesler. We don't know the whole situation, they very well have been adding depth for a playoff run ie Hansen.

Archived