The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Actor Tracy Morgan in critical condition after car accident

Mikey2Dope

Should Walmart lose the case they will not pay a cent for it as they have insurance to cover this type of incident.

Plus they can argue the driver was not following company policy regarding hours of driving and the lack of sleep. They can say it was the drivers fault for not following company policies.

At the very least, she's a witch but there's only one way to find out for sure. Put her on a broom and push her off a cliff.

And if a splat is heard then everyone will just shrug their shoulders and say "meh, I guess she wasn't a witch afterall" :lol:

Update: Tracy Morgan is suing Wal-Mart:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/12/tracy-morgan-sues-wal-mart_n_5580210.html?utm_hp_ref=canada&ir=Canada

I'll just post the link, but the gist is that the driver had been awake for over 24 hours and fell asleep at the wheel. He had worked 13.5 hours and was making a 700 mile commute to his home.

The driver changed his story 3 or 4 times the week after it happened. I kept hearing updates on various radio stations about how long he was up, how much he was working, etc.

Archived