The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[RUMOURS] Daily TSN Trade Rumours, Off Season Edition

With all due respect.

Aren't you both touchy and a little high on yourself.

My post was in NO way meant for or towards you. But the mindless and endless comments about how everything we have to offer is worthless pouring in from the entire CDC

My bad. I just thought I was being thrown under the bus when in fact I'm one of the most realistic on this site.

My apologies war.

My bad. I just thought I was being thrown under the bus when in fact I'm one of the most realistic on this site.

My apologies war.

No worries at all. I get brow beaten enough on here you grow immune.

But it was in direct reference to just that. People truly think that irregardless of what the GMs in Florida and New York have said, that even though even ownership has stepped in and said the same....that we somehow someway don't have exactly what they're stating they want and need

I cannot for the life of me fathom how when GM's and owner's are stating we need forward vets and D vets and have no interest in picks or prospects; people can read these statements and STILL say we don't have what they're asking for and that we have no chance of moving up or acquiring said extra picks

Guest Dasein

Wasn't cam barker drafted 3rd overall?

2013 - Drouin

2012 - Galchenyuk

2011 - Huberdeau

2010 - Gudbranson

2009 - Duchene

2008 - Bogosian

2007 - Turris

2006 - Toews

2005 - J. Johnson

2004 - Barker

2003 - Horton

2002 - Bouwmeester

2001 - Svitov

2000 - Gaborik

3rd overall picks since the new century. 2 busts out of 14 picks and you found one of them. Congrats.

You would take Tanev over Gaborik, Bouwmeester, Horton, Jack Johnson, Toews, Turris, Bogosian, Duchene, Gudbranson, Huberdeau, Galchenyuk or Drouin?

Congratulations. NBC wants you to take over for Milbury.

2013 - Drouin

2012 - Galchenyuk

2011 - Huberdeau

2010 - Gudbranson

2009 - Duchene

2008 - Bogosian

2007 - Turris

2006 - Toews

2005 - J. Johnson

2004 - Barker

2003 - Horton

2002 - Bouwmeester

2001 - Svitov

2000 - Gaborik

3rd overall picks since the new century. 2 busts out of 14 picks and you found one of them. Congrats.

You would take Tanev over Gaborik, Bouwmeester, Horton, Jack Johnson, Toews, Turris, Bogosian, Duchene, Gudbranson, Huberdeau, Galchenyuk or Drouin?

Congratulations. NBC wants you to take over for Milbury.

It's called playing it safe didn't know drafting was a quarantee.

“@DavePratt1040: Florida now said to be offering first pick over all to Canucks for their 6th over all and Bo Horvat.. This time tell Dale Tallon...No thanks”

Not saying this guy's a credible source, but if thats true I'm not really down with that deal. Unless of course Florida adds in Kulikov.

Something like Horvat, 6th, Hansen for Reinhart, Kulikov, 3rd. I can deal with that.

I'd much rather keep Horvat and trade Tanev/Edler though.

“@DavePratt1040: Florida now said to be offering first pick over all to Canucks for their 6th over all and Bo Horvat.. This time tell Dale Tallon...No thanks”

Not saying this guy's a credible source, but if thats true I'm not really down with that deal. Unless of course Florida adds in Kulikov.

Something like Horvat, 6th, Hansen for Reinhart, Kulikov, 3rd. I can deal with that.

No, garbage deal. I hope Benning has the sense to tell Tallon to piss right off. Horvat is not some throw away piece. With proper development, he will be the perfect second line center.

Hopefully this isn't true, though.

@DavePratt1040: Florida now said to be offering first pick over all to Canucks for their 6th over all and Bo Horvat.. This time tell Dale Tallon...No thanks

What an absolutely terrible deal for Vancouver if true.

Much more needs to be moved from Florida for this to be equitable as Horvat currently sits as the potential future face of this franchise.

And Horvat and Nylander/Ehlers/Draisatl/Dal Colle looks much better than Gaunce Reinhart moving forward

Much more needs to be moved from Florida for this to be equitable as Horvat currently sits as the potential future face of this franchise.

And Horvat and Nylander/Ehlers/Draisatl/Dal Colle looks much better than Gaunce Reinhart moving forward

If Horvat and Nylander, Hansen, looks better than Reinhart, Kulikov to you thats fine.

Reinhart>>Horvat

Nylander and Kulikov I can't really compare because they play different positions. All I can say is that Kulikov is a 23 year old PMD with upside that we need on this team, and he was drafted 14th overall in 2009.

Hansen vs the highest 3rd round pick. Who knows.

There's a good article that i'm going to post here that may or may not mean anything to you, but there are some good points there.

http://canucksarmy.com/2014/6/10/who...s-sam-reinhart

Lol horvat will not be the face of the franchise. He will be like a kesler. Reinhart however does have a chance to be the face of the franchise.

If Horvat and Nylander, Hansen, looks better than Reinhart, Kulikov to you thats fine.

Reinhart>>Horvat

Nylander and Kulikov I can't really compare because they play different positions. All I can say is that Kulikov is a 23 year old PMD with upside that we need on this team, and he was drafted 14th overall in 2009.

There's a good article that i'm going to post here that might or may not mean anything to you, but there are some good points there.

I think I'd rather take Horvat and Nylander over Reinhart and Kulikov. Tough call though.

I think I'd rather take Horvat and Nylander over Reinhart and Kulikov. Tough call though.

I really like Horvat and want both him and Reinhart somehow. I think they would complement each other perfectly and we'd be set down the middle for the next 15 years. Bo will become a fantastic player in the NHL, but Reinhart is a few levels above Horvat IMO. Reinhart has more points than Mackinnon, Stamkos, and 1 point less than Tavares in their draft years. Reinhart is going to be a very special player. Maybe elite. Kulikov has the tools to be a very good PMD also.

Reinhart>>Horvat

There's a good article that i'm going to post here that may or may not mean anything to you, but there are some good points there.

Sorry, but no. Horvat is not worth Reinhart. We have no one else to replace Horvat. He is one of our only blue-chip prospects. You don't just give him up for Reinhart.

Horvat plus one of Dal Colle/Draisaitl/Nylander/Ehlers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reinhart all day, every day.

Sorry, but no. Horvat is not worth Reinhart. We have no one else to replace Horvat. He is one of our only blue-chip prospects. You don't just give him up for Reinhart.

Horvat plus one of Dal Colle/Draisaitl/Nylander/Ehlers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reinhart all day, every day.

I don't think I'd do Horvat and the 6th for Reinhart either, but I might consider it. Throw in Kulikov and that make things more plausable IMO. Did you get a chance to read the article posted above??

I don't think I'd do Horvat and the 6th for Reinhart either, but I might consider it. Throw in Kulikov and that make things more plausable IMO. Did you get a chance to read the article posted above??

I did, and all it does is pump the tires of one kid who has done nothing in the NHL yet, while ignoring how good guys like Horvat really are.

Oh, and no, Kulikov would not make me consider it, either. Horvat and 6th is way too much to give up, and I hope Benning isn't that stupid.

Archived