The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

what are you doing this very second(?)

Gross-Misconduct

Procrastinating while I get into the right mindset to finish my PRP report. I think I need to take the same advice that I give my students and just write it, can always edit it later but at least something is written down...

Playing some NHL 06. Just started up the old Xbox I have from a decade ago and it still works. Ahh, Jim Hughson with the great old "Great Save Cloutier!" phrase.

A decade ago? I still rock my Nintendo 64 (see pic in thread) and it kicks butt. And now thanx to Bananamash bringing it up, im gonna start a full season of Ken Griffey Baseball , complete with draft and everything, and play my damn N64 everyday for hrs and hrs till the season is over. I dont have anytime for that.

Thanx for nothing Bananamash! if that's even your real name. Which I doubt.

A decade ago? I still rock my Nintendo 64 (see pic in thread) and it kicks butt. And now thanx to Bananamash bringing it up, im gonna start a full season of Ken Griffey Baseball , complete with draft and everything, and play my damn N64 everyday for hrs and hrs till the season is over. I dont have anytime for that.

Thanx for nothing Bananamash! if that's even your real name. Which I doubt.

It is, I got bullied in school frequently as a child.

Archived